COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
G’day all. Once again, we are baking in the hot sunshine. Going to be 78 today, it’s 75 now & roasting in the bright sunshine & no humidity. 9 November and upper 70’s.

Deck project is moving along faster now - i finally pulled up all the old decking, just laying down & cutting new planks now. Need to go buy more boards. ?

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Another great November day comes to an end. Cleaned up the deck in preps for more boards. Cut up & burned many boards in our back garden fire pit. Cut grass, raked leaves. Applied some red mahogany stain to my ship’s galley project.

End of another November evening - a bit chilly once the ? set. Lots of stars & planets.

Relaxing on the deck with a small cozy fire in the small hibachi grill.

7C48FAF3-64B3-47E7-9450-91D2E0F51147.jpeg

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
G’day all. Once again, we are baking in the hot sunshine. Going to be 78 today, it’s 75 now & roasting in the bright sunshine & no humidity. 9 November and upper 70’s.

Deck project is moving along faster now - i finally pulled up all the old decking, just laying down & cutting new planks now. Need to go buy more boards. ?
We had a day here, 40 degrees and frost this morning. Now is when I want to be in Arizona

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Another great November day comes to an end. Cleaned up the deck in preps for more boards. Cut up & burned many boards in our back garden fire pit. Cut grass, raked leaves. Applied some red mahogany stain to my ship’s galley project.

End of another November evening - a bit chilly once the ? set. Lots of stars & planets.

Relaxing on the deck with a small cozy fire in the small hibachi grill.

View attachment 310824
Lovely. And hibachi grills are so neat to cook on. Hope you have have a great dinner after all that work.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Goodmorning everyone, haven't been here for awhile. (what's new)
Hope everyone is doing well.
I been engaged in something that goes on every 4 years in the U.S.
What a rollercoaster ride.
????????
Hello. I have a son visiting with his family. It's been hectic but fun. I guess life keeps trying to kidnap us.?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Has anyone heard from Carol?? I’m getting pretty worried... I didn’t miss a vacation or something, did i?
Hi Heather, So very sorry guys that I have been AWOL for so long. I am all healthy and safe, it has just been a very busy time. I have gotten involved with our complex's community, and been voted onto the HOA committee, but there is currently a lot of back stabbing and fighting going on. So have been very busy trying to sort it all out and nowhere finished as yet. Once things start to calm down and people can maybe start living in harmony if not harmony then learn to ignore those they don't like, I might be able to have a little more time available. But at the moment all I am doing is trying to put out fires and keep people from killing each other. It is ridiculous really how childish people (Grown Adults) can be.

Ayway, just popping in temporarily to let you all know I am okay and that I am okay, just don't have a lot of free time right now. The little bit of free time I have I am exhausted. Who knew refereeing people would be so exhausting......

And so so very sorry to make you all worry. I should have found some time just to let you know that i would be awol for a little bit. Hopefully not too much longer.