COLD DARK ROOM

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Thanks ... spell check keeps changing my words! ..... I mean sometimes I DO know how to spell things ya know....stupid fone!
?
(Before you answer back , I know it’s phone.)
h
That proves it! You don't read my comments, I always use f-o-n-e in my comments because I use an antique computer and actually have to punch a keyboard with my right hand is partially paralyzed...

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
h
That proves it! You don't read my comments, I always use f-o-n-e in my comments because I use an antique computer and actually have to punch a keyboard with my right hand is partially paralyzed...

I most certainly do read all of your comments Maggie I may just be late in reading them but I do read them. I just thought it was proper etiquette to not correct your spelling. I wanted to leave it up to someone else. I guess that’s not being a good friend really is it?? ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Now, back to the weather....

One model..based on this....I’m in between DC and Annapolis ....

View attachment 316662

do you think NJ will get clobbered by that snow storm coming on Sunday???
The wind here is crazy!!!
Surprised I still have.....?
Wait.....
I’d better not jinx it...?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
??????????????
A-ha!
I got you!
Do you know I was cleaning the staircase today with a brush (yes I am a clean freak) and Lo and behold... there it was!
A fri**in’ green glitter on the fourth step!!!
I had to laugh!
Oh! .... there’s Maggie again..
I swear I will think of you always seeing the glitter scattered ALL around my house!
But it’s good though...because it makes me think of you INSTANTLY! ?
I wonder if we were neighbors if we would do pranks on each other all the time?
I am so terribly sorry though...
I NEVER meant to scare you into falling.
ESPECIALLY OVER THE CAT!!! ?
God how I am sorry for that!
bad enough you have a broken foot already!
are you ok? Did you strain anything?
Hurt your back??
Cuz if ya did I’d have ta come on out there and take care of ya!!
(I know you wouldn’t like it,)
but if I DID hurt you in any way it would be MY responsibility!!!!
Mary Knobbkins and
I would have a blast in the snow too!!?

now we are fair and square right? ??
I loved your prank so much I'm going to do two brothers and a sister with it ?. We're siblings so all's fair in love and war. My brothers get bats and my sister gets butterflies. She'll probably get jealous cause she didn't get bats.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I may have asked this before but I don't remember the answer : What's the reason the high end smart phones have three cameras
I only have a front facing and a regular. I don't really like selfies because I don't want reminded. That's what the front facing does. I don't know why you would need 3. It's hard enough keeping up with 2. I only need the one for getting my animals in their cuteness.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
ok..then.... keep your cool. And when it’s time to visit her new flat..... leave dishes in the sink- put paper in the toilet AMD don’t flush it-and most importantly!!!.....
Leave finger prints on the fridge door!!

I never thought in a million years how crappy we all cared for my mums house growing up... until I got my own.
The very first visit I sat her down and apologized for all the (names specifics) crummy things I left for her to clean...
I broke into tears!
She said it was ok... but till this day I am STILL apologizing!!!
I adore my mum.. ☺️
She was a good example.☺️ But I really think that's just a part of the fun of being a young mom. The best part is when they adore you back as adults.?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I only have a front facing and a regular. I don't really like selfies because I don't want reminded. That's what the front facing does. I don't know why you would need 3. It's hard enough keeping up with 2. I only need the one for getting my animals in their cuteness.?
So you're saying each camera takes a different view. With one click?