COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
We have well water at the Nook and it's barely got a hint of "Water/creekfront". I installed an RO filter for the fridge but it's fine for drinking. I saw a sign yesterday....only $6.50 for 5 gal of H2O & I broke out laughing.

Just like Cigs and frogs in hot water.......if you ratchet it up slow enough, they will self-cook, in both cases!
I spend less buying 240buck an ounce WEED than my neighbor does on cigs.....LOL noooooo, nothing wrong here folks!

Kerry is still sleeping. We are wiped! We got all 6 bikes and 1 car over the Bay Bridge, to the Nook.
WHEW! I burned more calories from stress than the work!

I'm having a fire sale on Craigslist later today for the remaining 5 bikes.

My septic guy is laying a new drainfield next week, the day scheduled for closing on the sale. LOL

Tammy is going to hate us......................she is in Jamaica keeping her head down from the storm......and I'm reaching out to Sunset at the Palms to see about a return trip TO Jamaica in a week or two for a week or two.

The Williamsburg trip was needed to get over the mountain of moving the vehicles. The next trip will be needed to get back to normal after the sale is complete. LOL

Hmmm, I wonder if Kerry will be up for parasailing again???
If I had RO tap water I would definitely feel better about our tap water for my animals. What bothers me is I'll bet the water here would destroy the apparatus in a short time 🤔🙃 it does everything else. Plumbing, humidifiers, etc etc...

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
It's interesting, we have a friend that swears that RO water makes her whole family ill. I don't know what's going on but she was adamant so I didn't argue with her.

What do you have their Ms Cathie? Iron, calcium, hydrogen sulfide smell?
All of the above?

Calcium is usually the "killer of all things plumbing".

The only thing that generally bother me in some well water is iron.....some wells are orange and leave that nasty aftertaste. Thankfully, we have good water here and we don't need any of the Softening equipment I had installed at the old house.

Won't be going to the Caribbean after all, it's going to take them some time to rebuild. The place we stay was evacuated this morning.

We took a ride in the convertible this evening......was very nice in the country.

Didn't get the bikes listed yet but managed to give one away.....I need to get them listed! LOL

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
It's interesting, we have a friend that swears that RO water makes her whole family ill. I don't know what's going on but she was adamant so I didn't argue with her.

What do you have their Ms Cathie? Iron, calcium, hydrogen sulfide smell?
All of the above?

Calcium is usually the "killer of all things plumbing".

The only thing that generally bother me in some well water is iron.....some wells are orange and leave that nasty aftertaste. Thankfully, we have good water here and we don't need any of the Softening equipment I had installed at the old house.

Won't be going to the Caribbean after all, it's going to take them some time to rebuild. The place we stay was evacuated this morning.

We took a ride in the convertible this evening......was very nice in the country.

Didn't get the bikes listed yet but managed to give one away.....I need to get them listed! LOL
Are the bikes, bicycles or motorcycles?

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Are the bikes, bicycles or motorcycles?
motorcycles Ray...but no dirt bikes.
All are 2 Strokes

1- 1975 Yamaha RD350
2-1975 Suzuki GT-550's
1- 1974 Suzuki GT-750
1-1972 Kawasaki H1 ex-racer
20240702_151736.jpg20240702_151054.jpg20240702_151815.jpg20240702_151751.jpg20240702_150805.jpg

Happy 4th guys!

We are playing outside today. Moving things, finding homes for things. We've even cut a path through all the boxes on the garage by putting things away!
FWIW- For some reason I have 12 motorcycle seats. Yup. THAT'S what poor Kerry is dealing with.

Here are the bikes I kept at their temporary home in the driveway. Eventually the car goes in the garage and my truck goes back under the canopy.

Bikes go in the living room...lol
20240702_171525.jpg