Dean S and William Wallace....

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
M

Maggie Cummings

TFO"S program hates me bad...It doesn't not want me to download photos...

And Bob did not want to be measured. But I came up with 29 or 30 "SCL.
Then I wanted to show how small his gulars are....

But he just wanted to bite the lens, the jerk

He was 150 lbs. last Christmas, so he's also between 150 and 175 pounds.

IMG_3594.JPG IMG_3596.JPG IMG_3595.JPG IMG_3602.JPG IMG_3603.JPG IMG_3604.JPG IMG_3607.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I hate to say it, but I really think you're projecting. Dudley only gains a pound every 6 months or so. Once they reach a certain size, they pretty much slow down their growth.

I love your pictures...especially the 'jaws' pictures.

M

Maggie Cummings

I hate to say it, but I really think you're projecting. Dudley only gains a pound every 6 months or so. Once they reach a certain size, they pretty much slow down their growth.

I love your pictures...especially the 'jaws' pictures.

But I feed Bob a lot more than you feed Dudley, wouldn't that make a difference?

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:D
Enjoying the heck out of this thread!!!
I LOVED "Little Shop of Horrors!":p

M

Maggie Cummings

The inside the mouth picture makes me think of the plant from the movie little shop of horrors :)

Safe way of inspecting the inside of his mouth...All those bumps in the roof of his mouth are kewl. Does that go into their nose I wonder???

M

Maggie Cummings

All these brave people with HUGE honking sulcatas!!! :)

They are SO much fun. Bob makes me lol and he helps pass my day. Every time I go out to work in my yard, he's right there he won't leave me alone...but he's a clown and strong and it keeps me going trying to keep one step ahead of him. If you don't have a big one you are missing out on a unique experience....I want that beast that Dean's working on getting. Now he's gonna be a challenge. That's so much fun...