Drum and tortoise good together?

himosapien560

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Im new to this forum so im not gonna be able to get some stuff but is it ok that i can play my drums while my tortoise is in the same room as me?

himosapien560

Florida
I recently got my tortoise Pongo but i also have my drums in my room. And Pongo is also in the same room as it. And im wondering if its okay to play my drums while hes in my room

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'm just guessing here. The sound likely won't bother him. The vibration from the pounding maybe.
I guess you likley need to see how he reacts to the playing of the drums.
I would put him in front of food. Let him start eating. Then start playing your drums and watch what he does as you play. If he continues eating, he's not bothered. If he stops and goes to hide or roams crazy around the enclosure then he is bothered.

himosapien560

Florida
I'm just guessing here. The sound likely won't bother him. The vibration from the pounding maybe.
I guess you likley need to see how he reacts to the playing of the drums.
I would put him in front of food. Let him start eating. Then start playing your drums and watch what he does as you play. If he continues eating, he's not bothered. If he stops and goes to hide or roams crazy around the enclosure then he is bothered.
Ima try that ty 👍