Finally mustered up a Pair of Cherrys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustler

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alberta Canada Eh
Well after a few years of digging i have finally got a pair of decent marbled cherrys :)
024.jpg

027-2.jpg

They live in the top enclosure with my other big cherrys and downstairs is where the northerns live :)
012-4.jpg

Even have a pack of baby cherrys :) (not my hatchlings but one day ill get my own eggs :))
026.jpg

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Hustler said:
Well after a few years of digging i have finally got a pair of decent marbled cherrys :)
024.jpg

027-2.jpg

They live in the top enclosure with my other big cherrys and downstairs is where the northerns live :)
012-4.jpg

Even have a pack of baby cherrys :) (not my hatchlings but one day ill get my own eggs :))
026.jpg

Good looking cherryheads

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Very Nice !!!!.... Love the bottom guys coloring!

Can ya Sweeeettttttttt without a smile ? :D

JD~:)

Hustler

5 Year Member
Alberta Canada Eh
Thanks guys Im very happy with how this hobby has grown for me and the direction it took from my first one till now :)

I am a huge elvira fan and I think she helps the males out too ;)

It took a bit to figure out the setups and viewing ability and still not stress them or have to clean the glass every few days but I found some tricks and it works very well now.

EricIvins

5 Year Member
Try and get a picture comparing the head scales of those two.........The bottom animals head scalation looks off......

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
EricIvins said:
Try and get a picture comparing the head scales of those two.........The bottom animals head scalation looks off......

Eric ...Keen eye , I have to agree . Looks more coloumbian orgin. Not so much because of the unique orange/redish head color, but the actual placement of " head scale pattern",Not usually found on Cherries( perhaps a hybrid?) . None the less......a beautiful animal for sure!

jareeed2

5 Year Member
Boston
Wow! Looks awesome.. Love the tank setup... Those cherry hatchlings for sale? Am very interested in cherry heads of any size

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
I laughed at the second pic... looks like they're on a rollercoaster or something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.