Jacky And Daisy

MoggyMad

Location (City and/or State)
Northamptonshire
Good afternoon everyone!

We are on the way to the vets by bus because there is a long walk from the bus stop to the vets so unfortunately I am in the trolley. What did the vet recommend for George is he wearing a collar?

Jacky
He’s had an AB injection & a long acting steroid which is what he had to have before. She didn’t say anything about wearing a cone collar but we have a doughnut one we can inflate if starts licking at it again. It’s mainly when he settles down for a wash & a nap so I’ll keep an eye on him. Funny how it recurs, I’m wondering if it’s allergy related to something outside.
Jacky I’m sure the vet will have nothing but praise for your condition so be nice!

MaNaAk

Southend
He’s had an AB injection & a long acting steroid which is what he had to have before. She didn’t say anything about wearing a cone collar but we have a doughnut one we can inflate if starts licking at it again. It’s mainly when he settles down for a wash & a nap so I’ll keep an eye on him. Funny how it recurs, I’m wondering if it’s allergy related to something outside.
Jacky I’m sure the vet will have nothing but praise for your condition so be nice!
Natrah was wondering if it could be related to the central heating because she could feel her eczema last week. She keeps putting her hand in the trolley to rub my shell. I also think she tries to find my head but gets my foot. Either it is very reassuring.

Jacky

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Edward is digging in for the night an hour early, making a bunch of noise! Why does he always have to dig next to the wall of his hide?

It is cold here again, I have to star wearing cloves out in the mornings with the temperatures dropping down to 4C during the nights. It is sad Edward has to return to his grocery store diet soon. I got his Arcadia tube for overwintering yesterday but haven't installed it yet.

Edwards servant ☺️ :<3: :tort:

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

We are on our way home after Jacky was given the all clear for hibernation. She even had her nails trimmed! Edward I hope your servant's okay Jacky has been eating groceries and strawberries and been told that her weight is fine. I will start to get her back outside and gradually into hibernation.

Sherman the vet told me about the head nurses Sulcata 🤣🤣🤣. Whilst she was at work he bashed the wire mesh protecting the flower borders in the garden and worked his up one side before turning and working on the other side🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She arrived home in time to see the last flower disappearing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goodnight

Natrah and Jacky

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Edward I hope your servant's okay Jacky has been eating groceries and strawberries and been told that her weight is fine.
The thing is that I am too afraid to hibernate Edward this year because of his bladder stones. And we have a long winter here so Edward will be eating groceries for a long while. I think I am most worried about variety.

Edwards servant ☺️ :<3: :tort:

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Good evening everyone!

We are on our way home after Jacky was given the all clear for hibernation. She even had her nails trimmed! Edward I hope your servant's okay Jacky has been eating groceries and strawberries and been told that her weight is fine. I will start to get her back outside and gradually into hibernation.

Sherman the vet told me about the head nurses Sulcata 🤣🤣🤣. Whilst she was at work he bashed the wire mesh protecting the flower borders in the garden and worked his up one side before turning and working on the other side🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She arrived home in time to see the last flower disappearing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goodnight

Natrah and Jacky
He’s probably been planning that for some time just waiting for the opportunity!
Glad all is good to go for Jacky.
Hope Edward will be OK @The_Four_Toed_Edward
We’ve got Dickies hibernation box, just got to get the thermometers. It’s a bit of a worry either way isn’t it

MaNaAk

Southend
He’s probably been planning that for some time just waiting for the opportunity!
Glad all is good to go for Jacky.
Hope Edward will be OK @The_Four_Toed_Edward
We’ve got Dickies hibernation box, just got to get the thermometers. It’s a bit of a worry either way isn’t it
Good evening everyone!

Sue just imagine having Sherman in the garden. Angie and Zolasdad I hope you're both feeling a bit better and that Zola got a long stroke.

Goodnight

Natrah