Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Dear Zola, Dickie, Sherman, Edward, Sally, Squirt and GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY,

Natrah was very pleased to come home to my present!

Jacky

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello Natrah - we have been having awful weather here - thunderstorms and very heavy rain, and we don't think we will be going for our birthday drive to Torquay tomorrow - actually, my mum won't mind, as her head is still aching and feeling weird while she gets used to her new tablets. Maybe we can get out for a drive to the lake nearby, if it is sunny for a while.
I love to see Jacky standing on tiptoe !
Goodnight and love to you, Jacky, Angel Daisy and all my forum friends from Zola xxxxxxx
and Angie xxxxxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

Yes Zola we've had strange weather here as well! It was fine in the morning and now in the evening but in the afternoon we had sun and thundery showers. Jacky didn't seem to mind it though apart from climbing on the rockery. She didn't really eat today but she left quite a big 'present' 🀣🐒 and I just thought it was funny to go into the garden and see a pair of legs 🀣🐒. Do you think your mum's headaches are also affected by the weather?

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

PS: I saw the Marbled White butterfly again today and also what could have been a Speckled Wood butterfly.

PPS: Sue @MoggyMad scroll back to see Jacky's feet 🀣🐒

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Good evening everyone!

Yes Zola we've had strange weather here as well! It was fine in the morning and now in the evening but in the afternoon we had sun and thundery showers. Jacky didn't seem to mind it though apart from climbing on the rockery. She didn't really eat today but she left quite a big 'present' 🀣🐒 and I just thought it was funny to go into the garden and see a pair of legs 🀣🐒. Do you think your mum's headaches are also affected by the weather?

Goodnight everyone

PS: I saw the Marbled White butterfly again today and also what could have been a Speckled Wood butterfly.

PPS: Sue @MoggyMad scroll back to see Jacky's feet 🀣🐒
😁 Sometimes Dickie does that, goes half in her box leaving her back half outside! Looks like Jacky had been scrambling!
Our weather has been changeable. Yesterday was terrible & Dickie didn’t come out of her box at all so didn’t eat anything either. She’s only eaten a few dandelions today then disappeared into the border when it rained. She put herself to bed without eating any more. We had a thunderstorm during the night fri/sat & it poured down heavily. I wonder if it woke Dickie up too.
I dont see many butterflies sadly so it’s good to hear they are around where you live.
Hoping Angie feels better soon & is able to enjoy her & Zola’s birthday tomorrow 🀞

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Hello Natrah - we have been having awful weather here - thunderstorms and very heavy rain, and we don't think we will be going for our birthday drive to Torquay tomorrow - actually, my mum won't mind, as her head is still aching and feeling weird while she gets used to her new tablets. Maybe we can get out for a drive to the lake nearby, if it is sunny for a while.
I love to see Jacky standing on tiptoe !
Goodnight and love to you, Jacky, Angel Daisy and all my forum friends from Zola xxxxxxx
and Angie xxxxxx

Happy birthday πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ Angie!!!!!

We love youuuu!!!!!

β€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ’
πŸŒβ€”slurp!!!!! Me too! From Gary 🎈

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Besha and Alex are you in here?
Hello!
We have some hot days ahead, so I wish I was hiding under these green wet leaves... Yet we don't expect any rain till October. I'm playing the "sneaky tortoise" game with a great success - Alex was panicking yesterday after looking for me everywhere but one too obvious place.

He took me in my indoors residence for a couple of nights. Of course, I've left him a present with a gratitude. Good luck finding it in cypress mulch! (Use your nose, Alex!)

🎊 Happy birthday Angie and Zola! I'm a big fan of your adventures, maybe I should ask Alex to take me to the sea too.

Attachments

• PXL_20240707_105729623.jpg
    PXL_20240707_105729623.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2

MaNaAk

Southend
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Angie and Zola!
Happy Birthday to you!

PS: Zola don't forget Angie's present!

Jacky

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Edward's Servant,

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Edward's Servant!
Happy Birthday to you!

πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

PS: Edward don't your servant's present!

Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Edward's Servant,

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Edward's Servant!
Happy Birthday to you!

πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

PS: Edward don't your servant's present!

Jacky
Left out the word 'forget'.

Jacky

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Angie & Zola, wishing you a Happy BirthdayπŸ°πŸŽ‚
So sorry I have been MIA, dealing with My Ex and her cancer. they put her on a new drug about a month ago, and 2 weeks later it hit her like a baseball bat. Needless to say I took her to the emergency on the July 2nd, and she is still in the hospital recuperating from the reaction/effects of the new drug...
Trying to care for everyone, and the farm. Plum's are ALL ripening at the same time & PeeWee is having a red face feast!

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Angie and Zola!
Happy Birthday to you!

PS: Zola don't forget Angie's present!

Jacky

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ
Dear Natrah - thank you very much for the birthday greetings - and tell Jacky that Zola did give a big present to me ! What a treat!!!
The weather has been really poor, so we didn't go to Torquay - however, here is a photo of Zola and me at Torquay on the Ferris wheel from 2 or 3 years back, which Richard found.
Love to you, Jacky and Angel Daisy, and all our forum friends from Angie and Zola xxxxxxA-&-Z-6-on-ferris-wheel.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Angie and Zola,

Did you get out at all? I'm sorry about the weather but I hope you both had a nice day. It is raining at the moment but it hasn't been too bad although it is cold for July. At least Jacky was eating today and Jacky will be pleased that Zola gave you a present 🀣.

Goodnight

PS: Edward when's your birthday and how about Alex and Besha?

PPS: I'm sorry about your ex-partner. She's lucky to have you. Hope you get to relax. Do you have help on the farm?

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Dear Natrah,

We don't know Edwards birthdaay since he is a rescue from a shelter and didn't come with any papers. But he celebrates my birthdays and other milestones with me! Edward sure didn't forget his present today. Because I have been keeping him really hydrated and making him daily soaks for recovery from the bladder stones, he has been pooping 2 to 3 times a day and sometimes even peeing twice.

For the birthday Edward got a few wild strawberries (Fragaria vesca) and european blueberries (Vaccinium myrtillus). They are smaller and lower in sugar compared to their cultivated counterparts (like many of the berries native to Finland), and so the perfect berries for tortoises.

Edwards servant

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Natrah,

We don't know Edwards birthdaay since he is a rescue from a shelter and didn't come with any papers. But he celebrates my birthdays and other milestones with me! Edward sure didn't forget his present today. Because I have been keeping him really hydrated and making him daily soaks for recovery from the bladder stones, he has been pooping 2 to 3 times a day and sometimes even peeing twice.

For the birthday Edward got a few wild strawberries (Fragaria vesca) and european blueberries (Vaccinium myrtillus). They are smaller and lower in sugar compared to their cultivated counterparts (like many of the berries native to Finland), and so the perfect berries for tortoises.

Edwards servant
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Edward!
Happy Birthday to you!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

Goodnight

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Happy birthday, Edward! A bit late, I know, but all the best wishes from me and Besha!

We celebrate Besha's birthday in September, the month we've got her from the pet store. No exact day but usually it's 15th :) Usually, she gets a banana-mushroom cake, without any "high fiber pellets" or cactus - just pure Redfoot's delight :)