Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good afternoon everyone!

I've booked an appointment for Monday at 5.45 pm for a checkup. Unfortunately it is with a new vet at the practice but knowing I've got an appointment is relaxing. Jacky hasn't eaten but she seems chilled.

Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello Natrah - we shall be thinking of you and Jacky on Monday. I have had quite a good day - it was quite sunny, and so my dad took me to the breakwater, and I had a very long walk. Then I had a rest and stroke from my mum, who is not feeling too good today. She is just finishing her first month of her new headache pills, and so far, she really isn't sure that they are helping - but it is still too soon to be sure, as they do take a long time to work, if they are going to.
Have you heard about the floods in Canada ? - my dad still has friends in Toronto, and it seems to be pretty bad where they live, and where his old home is. That just doesn't ever happen there !
Goodnight and lots of love to you and Jacky and Angel Daisy, and all our forum friends
from Zola and Angie xxxxxx
Looking over the fields from our front garden ...
IMGP9263.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone!

Jacky's tucked into breakfast and I am so relieved. I've shed a few tears because I still miss Daisy but I believe she looks down on us. Thankyou all so much for your wonderful support. I still want to keep Monday's appointment for a checkup.

Natrah and Jacky

PS: I pressed by mistake.

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone!

I've had a good breakfast and I am currently enjoying lunch of grass, dandelions, greens, lettuce and best of all strawberries. I really do appreciate what Natrah so I am going to leave her a present at some stage. Apparently I am still going to the man that pokes tortoises so he will be shoved and I will be a bit messy!

Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone!

I've had a good breakfast and I am currently enjoying lunch of grass, dandelions, greens, lettuce and best of all strawberries. I really do appreciate what Natrah so I am going to leave her a present at some stage. Apparently I am still going to the man that pokes tortoises so he will be shoved and I will be a bit messy!

Jacky
I remember Daisy shoving this man and I tried to walk out on him and towards Natrah!

Jacky

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello Natrah - I am just off for a walk on the breakwater, but here is another garden photo first. The lawn was recently strimmed by my dad, so it doesn't look as nice and green as I like it. Quite pretty, though.
Love from Zola xxxxxx
gardenjuly142024.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Hello Natrah - I am just off for a walk on the breakwater, but here is another garden photo first. The lawn was recently strimmed by my dad, so it doesn't look as nice and green as I like it. Quite pretty, though.
Love from Zola xxxxxx
View attachment 374794
Yes I've been looking at these photos Zola and your garden is amazing! It must be a haven for wildlife.

Natrah