My Immune System is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
I have been battling staph for seven years. I finally went to Tulane (hospital that saved my dads life). My checkup came back that it is now out of my body for the first time in seven years. Not only that but in one year my immune system will be healed. So now my only illness is Von Willebrans Disease. My doctor says I can now see my turtles when ever I want now. She was worried because they could pass bacteria to me. So basically this was the happiest weekend of my life. Be ready for a million posts by me because now I can spend way more times with my little guys.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WOW, didn't know you could have staph for that long. So very happy for you. Congrats. :D One battle winner, you, YA. Post away all the pics you want. You deserve it and we like seeing pics anyway:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What wonderful news!! You must be so happy, your feet aren't even touching the ground. :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I'm so sad hearing bad news all the time, and now you've brought some bright, and happy news my way. So happy for you.

Instinct

5 Year Member
Upstate New York
Congratulations!
Looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing updates of your little ones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.