New Here... Need Help Please

drew54

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
That'd be cute if it was a girl! Must post in a place here and host a contest. haha. The torts been with me for approx. alittle over 6 months. Thank you so much for telling me. Is there more percise pictures I would need to take?

Just the underside of the tort front and maybe an angle shot to tell if it's concaved or not.

LittleBit

Louisville
Perfect, I will wait for my son to stop by and get those pictures. I'll start a new post somewhere. Thank you kindly!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Owe my goodness I'd feel weird taking money for it. But I understand it's just to remove people that may hurt it. I'll ask my husband what he thinks.

I will make sure to ask and see pictures or skype video conference to see buyers face and housing for it etc.... I don't want it to be hurt. I love animals.. I just don't know anything about them.

I'm deathly afraid I'd hurt it out of stupidity.

I can tell by your questions, you would not hurt him.

Just take your time and be sure you feel comfortable with your choice. I live a few hours away and am always happy to take in a new tortoise and would be pleased to be put on your "check them out" list.

LittleBit

Louisville
Owe Wow, Owe you are more then welcome to come over anytime. I take care of my disabled sister so I am normally always available. I posted a new post in General, I think, with more detail pictures and information. Owe I would love to have you over even if it was just to yell at me, haha, I have a guest room available if needed, or I could pay for a hotel room if you were more comfy with that.

I truly want to make sure this tortoise is okay and loved, it's vital to it's well being.

Forgive me I don't know what a check them out list is, haha.

drew54

Indiana
Owe Wow, Owe you are more then welcome to come over anytime. I take care of my disabled sister so I am normally always available. I posted a new post in General, I think, with more detail pictures and information. Owe I would love to have you over even if it was just to yell at me, haha, I have a guest room available if needed, or I could pay for a hotel room if you were more comfy with that.

I truly want to make sure this tortoise is okay and loved, it's vital to it's well being.

Forgive me I don't know what a check them out list is, haha.

Just take your time and be sure you feel comfortable with your choice. I live a few hours away and am always happy to take in a new tortoise and would be pleased to be put on your "check them out" list.
I believe she is interested in the tortoise.