No moderators allowed.. enter at your own risk

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hey guys I'm new to this site. Just got my new Tortoise (Insert name here) yesterday. This is him. I'm looking for any and all advice and suggestions. I want to give him the best life.View attachment 290885
This housing is totally unacceptable. How could you have possibly overlooked the red light bulb for daytime heat. You might need two red bulbs for night time so your new tortoise doesn't catch a cold! Go back to the pet store and get your red bulbs and a mini deep dome fixture for them.

And don't bother with that water bowl. They get all their water from their food.

Where are the fruity pebbles food pellets?

L

LasTortugasNinja

This housing is totally unacceptable. How could you have possibly overlooked the red light bulb for daytime heat. You might need two red bulbs for night time so your new tortoise doesn't catch a cold! Go back to the pet store and get your red bulbs and a mini deep dome fixture for them.

And don't bother with that water bowl. They get all their water from their food.

Where are the fruity pebbles food pellets?
GASP! Tom, how could you be so rude! Don't EVER talk to someone like that! Wash your mouth out with soap, young man, and go to your room! You think about what you say before talking! You are NOT Simon Cowell! tsk tsk tsk. ;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
GASP! Tom, how could you be so rude! Don't EVER talk to someone like that! Wash your mouth out with soap, young man, and go to your room! You think about what you say before talking! You are NOT Simon Cowell! tsk tsk tsk. ;)
Without the red bulbs that set up is borderline animal cruelty. Todd is a bad person, a horrible tortoise keeper, and I hate him and everything about him.

Rude??? I didn't burp OR fart while typing this (Without saying "Excuse me..."), so how you you possibly say this was rude??? Sheesh...

L

LasTortugasNinja

Without the red bulbs that set up is borderline animal cruelty. Todd is a bad person, a horrible tortoise keeper, and I hate him and everything about him.

Rude??? I didn't burp OR fart while typing this (Without saying "Excuse me..."), so how you you possibly say this was rude??? Sheesh...
You were rude. It was obvious that you weren't typing with your pinkie fingers up, so rudeness was so saturated in your comments, I almost feinted with shock! Not to mention the lack of the magic words such as "please," "thank you," and "Avada kadavra". Tsk tsk tsk… the some random people on the internet these days... ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
We have to remember that at times Y is not a moderator, she's my sister...this time she was my sister...
I had my own little turtle (Buddy) ride on my little Richard Petty #43 Dodge....I didn't film it as good...but it was fun doing...only it won't post here, and that video she did post was the one that gave me the idea...and my little buddy did really well. it is on my FB page...Maggie cummings...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
You were rude. It was obvious that you weren't typing with your pinkie fingers up, so rudeness was so saturated in your comments, I almost feinted with shock! Not to mention the lack of the magic words such as "please," "thank you," and "Avada kadavra". Tsk tsk tsk… the some random people on the internet these days... ?
He obviously came here from FB and carries those troll habits with him...