P, I, E, tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I got these 2 years ago, Phayrei,- Impressa,- Emys, the first pic was taken then, The other 2 pics were taken yesterday, after taking the pics yesterday and comparing them with the 2010 pics, besides having them in the wrong order I couldn't tell how much they had grown, then I noticed a spot on the concrete in 2 of the pics (I circled it) You can sort of tell how much they have grown in the 2 years. The Phayrei is in the middle in all 3 pics.and the emys is Piglett, my messy faced one. I am also surprised that the Impressed seems to be growing faster than the mountains,and she is becoming as outgoing as all the others, but doesn't come running for food as they do, yet.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Looking good, Len. I'm "impressed" with the growth on the Impressa too. That must mean you've found the formula to get it to eat. But...one of each? Why didn't you get pairs?

Benjamin

5 Year Member
zone 7b
Always nice to see all three side by side.
The impressa looks great, how big is it? They seem to grow alot outdoors in the heat.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Yvonne G,The only one that is not paired up yet is the Impressed, I have 3 mep's and 5 mee's. Benjamin, She measures almost 7 inches and I am able to keep her outside for about 8 months out of the year.------ Thanks Everyone, I kinda like the Manouria Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.