Plant lights

musiclover18

Location (City and/or State)
ontario
Are there any plant lights /grow lights that I can get for my enclosure and it be safe for my little guy? I want to grow plants in the enclosure but they won't get much natural light

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Are there any plant lights /grow lights that I can get for my enclosure and it be safe for my little guy? I want to grow plants in the enclosure but they won't get much natural light
Do they have Walmart up there? Home Depot? You can buy ready-made LED strip lights for about $30 that you just plug in and use.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Do they have Walmart up there? Home Depot? You can buy ready-made LED strip lights for about $30 that you just plug in and use.
That must not be what they're really called. When I asked Amazon for LED strip light he shows me something like christmas lights on a string.

PollyAda

West Midlands, England
That must not be what they're really called. When I asked Amazon for LED strip light he shows me something like christmas lights on a string.
Hi Yvonne,
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Tom may mean something like this:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I tried to look them up too and I couldn't find them on their website, but if you walk in to the store they are right there on the hooks next to the light bulbs.