Platynota 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Added another specimen to the group. Shes a very good looking little girl I must say. Came from the best breeder I know. Ken Siffert. He is the man when it comes to producing these endangered beauties. This girl is one of many I will be adding from his bloodlines this year. Her name is bonnet.
She loves her sweet potatoes.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Wow what a great looking little one.

Sulcata (Dexter)
Russian (Ezek)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
mctlong said:
She's gorgeous!!! How many do you have now?

Just the 2 now. I have a 9 year old male. I lost the female 4 years back holding eggs in. So I have been trying to hold out for a larger female for him. But decided. Waiting in the past has been a bad idea. So I am starting with a new round of wee ones. If a big one comes along I will add her to the collection too.

bigred said:
Nice, I dont know how you find the time to do all you do.

Im like the energizer bunny(just big and hairy LOL). My mom helps a lot. So does local schools, boy scouts, and just volunteers.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
tortadise said:
mctlong said:

Just the 2 now. I have a 9 year old male. I lost the female 4 years back holding eggs in. So I have been trying to hold out for a larger female for him. But decided. Waiting in the past has been a bad idea. So I am starting with a new round of wee ones. If a big one comes along I will add her to the collection too.

bigred said:

Im like the energizer bunny(just big and hairy LOL). My mom helps a lot. So does local schools, boy scouts, and just volunteers.

Thats good that you have plenty of help, the only reason I dont add more is that I dont have the help. My wife helps but she has back problems and My mom would love to help more but she is 89 and is pretty limited. I think its pretty cool that you are living your dream and doing what you want

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
bigred said:
tortadise said:
mctlong said:

bigred said:

Thats good that you have plenty of help, the only reason I dont add more is that I dont have the help. My wife helps but she has back problems and My mom would love to help more but she is 89 and is pretty limited. I think its pretty cool that you are living your dream and doing what you want

Thanks Ed. I love when you post about your mom. Shes awesome.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nice addition. I'm jealous. Hope to get some of those myself someday.

skottip

10 Year Member!
Florida
Ken is also a great guy! I met him in Daytona last year and we have become the best of friends. My girlfriend gets jealous sometimes that I talk to him more than her. lol

I keep telling her to remember "quality, not quantity"

:)

KenS

10 Year Member!
New York
Kelly,
I am so gald you are happy with your little Girl! She will be a NICE one!!!!! Here is pictures of one that I MIGHT keep as it has SO MUCH yellow coming in. It is going to have SUPER wide stripping!!!! Take a look!

PS: Scott, You are the man!! That you for the kind words!! See you in June!!!!

Ken SiffertTop Pick 1 (2).jpgTop 2013 Burmese Rear pick.jpgTop Front Pick 2013 Burmese.jpgTop 2013 side shot pick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

skottip

10 Year Member!
Florida
That's going to be a smoker! Hey, if you don't hold it back, I will. :p

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
KenS said:
Kelly,
I am so gald you are happy with your little Girl! She will be a NICE one!!!!! Here is pictures of one that I MIGHT keep as it has SO MUCH yellow coming in. It is going to have SUPER wide stripping!!!! Take a look!

PS: Scott, You are the man!! That you for the kind words!! See you in June!!!!

Ken Siffert

Was this one TSD for male or female Ken?

Status
Not open for further replies.