Pretend Chat 2.14

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fargo, ND
Giving Taylor (who does not, will not eat fruits or veggies) instructions on buying food for Littlefoot over the phone is kindof hilarious.

You want me to get what?! Well what the heck does that look like?! They're ALL green and leafy!!! Radicchio...that's red right? Yes, I know what a cabbage looks like...I don't see it. Oh, here it is. I thought radicchio was leafy.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
LOL! Stupid me was like, "Wait... if he doesn't eat fruits or veggies... what does he eat??" :rolleyes:

Carbs (bread, pasta, potatoes, etc.), meat, cheese, peanut butter, chocolate. Those are his staples. He'll sometimes eat spinach if its in a pasta or something. Onions and tomatoes are also possible, if it's in a dish, but not on top of a sandwich or something. Broccoli, but only if it's covered in cheese. He'll drink fruit juices, or fruit flavored things, but won't eat the fruit.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
So, Keira is gonna be my little nerd girl and I'm very happy with that - because that means she won't be like her daddy (that's a good thing lol). She came home yesterday and says "mom, I wanna play the violin!" :) yay! I played it from 4th grade until I graduated high school so I can help her at home. :) :)

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Carbs (bread, pasta, potatoes, etc.), meat, cheese, peanut butter, chocolate. Those are his staples. He'll sometimes eat spinach if its in a pasta or something. Onions and tomatoes are also possible, if it's in a dish, but not on top of a sandwich or something. Broccoli, but only if it's covered in cheese. He'll drink fruit juices, or fruit flavored things, but won't eat the fruit.
I'm not a fruit girl. I'm a veggie girl. :)

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
So, Keira is gonna be my little nerd girl and I'm very happy with that - because that means she won't be like her daddy (that's a good thing lol). She came home yesterday and says "mom, I wanna play the violin!" :) yay! I played it from 4th grade until I graduated high school so I can help her at home. :) :)
Fun! :D

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
So, I bought my wedding band back in May. I left it at the jewelry store to be stored because I didn't want to bring it home. Well the more I looked at it, the more I didn't like how it looked with my engagement ring. So I had asked them to get me an estimate on how much it would be to make an engagement band to match the wedding band. Well since they didn't really have anything to semi match it (it was a one of a kind - go figure), they'd have to custom make one...... $2800.

Um..... yeah, can't afford that. So I went back today to look at other options. They agreed the return my other wedding band I bought and waive the restocking fee if I found something else I wanted. Well I'll be darned - I found THE wedding set I've always wanted (the WHOLE set) for as much as it cost me for the band alone. AND they are going to transfer my engagement diamond to the new one (so that saved me a little money on it). So - happy girl!! Wanna see??
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408219815.903711.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Have you seen a big Leopard Tortoise like this before??

000.JPG

A Torts's Friend send me this photo yesterday.......

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Have you posted this elsewhere on the forum? This picture blows my mind and saddens me.
I did.......It was earlier this morning. few page back in this thread.

I'm very up-set because someone's bragging right make this beautiful specimen lost his nature home. No one in China know how to breed Leopard yet so I know this W/C Leopard are not for breeding program. SOmeone in China just have too much money to buy what ever they want. Sad too.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Hello :D! Today was a good day. We went to Kletterwald (forest climb), so there was an area where you put the hook on, hold the line, and then slide down the metal rope. It looked like this: This isn't a photo of me, just clarifying how it's done :p!
CLIMB_UP!_-_Seilrutschen-Abfahrt.jpg

I go down the line no problem. My hand can't catch the line. I face the other side. Moving really quickly toward the stopping point. A tree is located there. I'm moving quickly. I hit the tree. The back of my head is hurt, so is part of my arm. A thought came in mind: "I think I broke my brain" LOL. Then I go eat lunch, and meet a very nice person called Lina , the daughter of a very dear friend of my father's, the day was very good. We are now in Speyer, Germany. I feel very good now!