Pretend Chat 2.14

Ashes

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
Maybe your stomach aches are because of the gas build up in the GI tract, I had a stomach ache from that two days ago. Lots of soda, beans, and lentils do the trick, maybe Mexican (or another food type does it?)...
Maybe. Everybody keeps saying "are you pregnant?!" No, guys. Jeez. Just ate something wrong. And I did make tacos last night so.... maybe it was something on that... I've realized I can't handle Mexican very well anymore... :(

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
So the zip line was fun? We have a lake with a zip line down the road loads of fun .
It was very fun :D And I thought that thing was easy, until I ended up exhausted and my head hit a tree while zip lining down... At least I have a new experince to share, lol :p

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Maybe your stomach aches are because of the gas build up in the GI tract, I had a stomach ache from that two a ago. Lots of soda, beans, and lentils do the trick, maybe Mexican (or another food type does it?)...
He's saying to let out a big smelly fart Ashley! Haha abdulla ladies don't fart in the USA . They fluff!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ashley you should let it build up and give ole hubby to be a Dutch oven . Haha

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Maybe. Everybody keeps saying "are you pregnant?!" No, guys. Jeez. Just ate something wrong. And I did make tacos last night so.... maybe it was something on that... I've realized I can't handle Mexican very well anymore... :(
There is a herb I take and it works perfectly, I cant find it online. Go with a pill from the pharmacy... If I can find that herb, If do I'll post it here:) It's called melissa but it's not lemon balm...

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi again. I don't have broken ribs, but my ribs took a beating! I'm all black and blue, and it really hurts to breathe. I was given pain med through IV, and my muscles were all bruised around the bri s. I can't lift anything, or bend over. But, at least it's not broken. I'm woozy and tired.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well thats good yoy aren't broken . But you do need to take it easy . You go lay down and rest . Get a bag of frozen peas and put on your ribs and relax.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well thats good yoy aren't broken . But you do need to take it easy . You go lay down and rest . Get a bag of frozen peas and put on your ribs and relax.

I don't think I could put a bag of frozen peas on my breast.:p It hurts like the dickens. Besides, my left arm is jacked up too.I'm cold, hurt, and tired. All I want to do til I ho to bed is chat here :p

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Hi again. I don't have broken ribs, but my ribs took a beating! I'm all black and blue, and it really hurts to breathe. I was given pain med through IV, and my muscles were all bruised around the bri s. I can't lift anything, or bend over. But, at least it's not broken. I'm woozy and tired.
I hope you feel better soon, I can't imagine what you feel right now... You are a strong-willed person, and you're through a hard time right now. But if there is one thing I know, it is that God is always with the patient. You are an amazing & admired person, I hope you recovery is easier than how you complete this chat. I am sending smiles all the way from Germany (which I know misses your company a lot:D).