Pretend Chat 2.14

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
I hope you feel better soon, I can't imagine what you feel right now... You are a strong-willed person, and you're through a hard time right now. But if there is one thing I know, it is that God is always with the patient. You are an amazing & admired person, I hope you recovery is easier than how you complete this chat. I am sending smiles all the way from Germany (which I know misses your company a lot:D).

That was one of the sweetest things anyone has said to me! Thank you Abdullah :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I picked up a stray kitten who's super skinny and sad looking.

Awwww. You know what they say, love hurts :( A friend of mine found a tiny gulf coast turtle and brought it to me. I put him in a soak, he drank water, then I put him in some tall grass in the middle of the garden. My hubby blocked the area with cement blocks. Now, Mr. Newbugger had a beautiful garden of his own. I'll get some worms for him tomorrow.:p

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Hi all. My mother in law was in town for a few weeks but she left today. I just thought I would share a picture I my family with you guys. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408243452.340385.jpg

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Noah, my 3 year old, took his "super hero oath" today and swore to be good. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408243903.804025.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408243915.438679.jpg

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Kevin, your family look awesome! A man who shares his family photo with friends is okay in my book!
Family seems to be something embarrassing these days, but can't anyone tell they're the best way to laugh & have fun! :D