Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I think it happened Saturday night actually. A friend of mine also has damage to one of her cars.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
The thing to keep in mind, Monica, with mindless things like this, is it is just that. Mindless. No real thought behind it.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Morning TFO

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I cut a bunch of trees yesterday, but didn't get them up to the burn pile yet. Just to darn windy. Suppose to be windy today, too.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I added quite a bit of cut up wet orchard grass in the leopards greens this morning and they are struggling to eat it. Maybe it's not small enough? They keep trying to spit it out. I've never seen then do that before so it was kind of funny at first. They want to eat it, they're going after it but also struggling with it some. Hmmm
Also, Sir Watson isn't eating as much and is sleeping more. Starting to worry a tad.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey Russian/Sulcata/Tortoise: I woke up from a sound sleep last night with the thought in my head - I'll bet your chicken has been stockpiling her eggs someplace you haven't thought to look, and now she's sitting on them. Have you looked all over for her? She's probably in some out-of-the-way place where she figured her nest would be safe. Good luck. I hope you find her. And great job on the San Jose turtle rescue!!! You're my hero.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
When are you coming to play with us texans

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
If all goes well on Wednesday when the inspection is to be done on the house then we close the 28th. So probably the beginning of next month

Luke&Lou

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm going to soak Watson is baby carrots this afternoon. Any other suggestions for him? He is taking a while to open his eyes sometimes too.
Should I separate him to make sure he is eating enough? I don't babysit the dish while they eat but I notice he is slow to the dish and isn't eating much before wandering off.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm going to soak Watson is baby carrots this afternoon. Any other suggestions for him? He is taking a while to open his eyes sometimes too.
Should I separate him to make sure he is eating enough? I don't babysit the dish while they eat but I notice he is slow to the dish and isn't eating much before wandering off.
I don't think that separate feeding is a bad idea. Monitor intake,output, and weight.