Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
It's finally hit 70F today. I'm not certain as to what temps the yearling leopards can handle on the cool end of the spectrum. If it's sunny out, is 70 warm enough to be outside?

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Happy sunday everyone! I was all excited last night to get an extra hour of sleep and then after the Bruins game was over i flipped channels just in time to catch that The Goonies was on, and it ended at 1:00, i said there was no way i'd stay up for the end... well needless to say instead of sleeping an extra hour i just stayed up a few extra hours, ah well, it was worth it!
Then this morning i got to go visit my aunt and hang out with her dog again, i literally love him! So i should probably do homework instead of being on here now right lol, need to finish it so i can have a drink while watching The Walking Dead ;)
2014-11-02 10.38.45.jpg
The picture of the puppy in the frame you can see above the drawers is his brother Bear when they were puppies, he was a love too

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
It's finally hit 70F today. I'm not certain as to what temps the yearling leopards can handle on the cool end of the spectrum. If it's sunny out, is 70 warm enough to be outside?
Take it out for awhile! The passive heat is always warmer. Maybe follow with a nice warm soak for afters.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Is it wrong to want o play " eye of the tiger" on a wedding night?
It's an awesome song.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome back, David! We've missed you. ***Yvonne chuckled into her sleeve - eye of the tiger, huh!!***

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I concede! Nothing can top that bacon picture!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
OOPS! I just realized that it wasn't Nick's bacon picture. No fair, Ken. You weren't playing.