Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Conversation when the first woman lands on the moon.
"houston we havae a problem"
"what?"
"never mind"
"what's the problem?"
"nothing"
"please tell us"
"i'm fine"

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Conversation when the first woman lands on the moon.
"houston we havae a problem"
"what?"
"never mind"
"what's the problem?"
"nothing"
"please tell us"
"i'm fine"
Bravo, Dave. I will be sharing this with my girlfriend.

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Not gonna lie I like how girls stop growing earlier, I still fit in these pants I made in/around 6th grade in home ec.

Attachments

• 1414970837324.jpg
    1414970837324.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 18

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
My good friend was here all weekend with me and we spent most of it drunk. I needed a few days of relaxing. Today we went down to Ann Arbor Michigan, home of the U of M wolverines, and had lunch at a brewery. I had corn bread pancakes with vegetarian chili, and an egg on top. I am still stuffed and we had lunch at like 11 am. We hit three more breweries today and drank beer that we thought tasted like ebola would.
I am sad she went home. :( Three days isn't enough fun after the last months I have had.

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
My husband has a blanket made with that same material.
I have a pillow from the left over material from after these. I love it! Even though he's no longer 8... I think that's why I like it even more now, honestly.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I have a pillow from the left over material from after these. I love it! Even though he's no longer 8... I think that's why I like it even more now, honestly.
Sorry I lied.. I just got corrected. His blanket is SR and a 3 back from when racing was racing he told me.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I survived family (future in laws) visiting. They visited a week ago and I'm just now caught up on laundry, dishes, and sleep.

I've been working full time and will be getting insurance coverage one week before turning 26. Good timing, eh?

To anyone who wants candy let me know. We have like 5 pounds! We were expecting tons but with the cold snap we only had 3!

Hope all is well with everyone. I feel like life's been so busy lately but wanted to say hi to my tort friends! :)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Lol! I let my big kids gorge on candy in Halloween night but they had to trade what was left for a pound of better quality candy (not artificial crap). And even still I have 6.25 lbs to give away. So my neighbor is going to take it with her to the middle school she subs for and leave it in the teachers lounge. :)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Okay so here's a picture of my food.

Friday morning I was up super early for work and I had to stop at the gas station. The woman working the register was like "oh your hair is so pretty, what color is that?" and I said "well kind of a strawberry blond." and she was like "ummm noooo" so I was like "well it's between red and blond" and she was like "hmmm no". I asked her "what color do you think it is?" and she was like "I don't know thats why I asked you." I have been laughing about that all weekend. :) So we decided at a bar my hair is liberty bell blond.

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Sorry I lied.. I just got corrected. His blanket is SR and a 3 back from when racing was racing he told me.
Yeah you win, I was too young before the crash to realize it, I never really had a chance to be a fan. That's a nice old blanket! I love blankets!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Tonight I'll be making plenty of noise getting up, as well as sitting down. I spent the better part of the day on my hands and knees getting the new heated house to within 3% of completion.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
We went to ihop this morning on our way home . We were eating and someone broke into my truck stole my bags and my hand guns . We lost the match by fifty points . But on the plus side we won by twenty points today .