Pretend Chat 2.14

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Love this. Can't wait to umm, wait, what was I talking about? I love bacon.
There's some silver ware over there... maybe you should hide it in your Depend! :p

I just have to say, my mom had some 'great times' at an Alzheimers home.
It's okay Hippa law, that's legal! ;)

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Hi! It is cold, cold, COLD, here, and I have a bunch of places to go!
Time to get a few more bags of crunchy cubes at Proctor Supply for ms Cheery... yum...
Plans for your day?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The challenge will be when she's large. At this stage, I have to figure she won't find her heated house on her own which then will involve be outing her inside. When she's 90+ lbs. this maybe a challenge for me.

I think you will be surprised at how "normal" she will be. Once she knows where things are, she won't need sight to find them. She just might bump into them more often then a regular tortoise for the finer points like the exact door opening. Blind people and animals can be amazing at what they "see" without seeing at all.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! It is cold, cold, COLD, here, and I have a bunch of places to go!
Time to get a few more bags of crunchy cubes at Proctor Supply for ms Cheery... yum...
Plans for your day?

Right now I am trying to warm up my toes from doing outside cat chores and taking the small dogs for their walk. It's 21 out, but windchill drops it to 10. Suppose to be 40 today. :) Next on the list is walking the big dogs. Cleaning and feeding the house critters. Then I want to take some cut brush to the burn pile. I have several loads ready to load up and haul off.