Pretend Chat 2.14

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Ever since the little bakery closed for renovation, I only have ""work"" on Mondays.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
I only work weekends because my grandma owns a building in Olympia and I've been remodeling the apartment and prepping all the other office spaces for rent. Unfortunately I can't seem to find employment elsewhere down here. Small town and it depends on stoping and summer tourism to survive so there really aren't many opportunities for employment. I'm a commercial fisherman when crab and tuna season are going but I'm between seasons and the boat I crabbed on didn't do so well.

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Spring and summer* haha stopping... Stupid auto correct

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I agree Mike's uncle was super sweet and I said to Mike that I was sort of shocked by how awesome that act was. He will probably come off the ventilator tomorrow. :(
I found out about a bunch of new ancient grains today and I want to find them. My whole foods I don't think have any of them. Here is one of the things I was reading: http://www.slate.com/articles/healt...uinoa_amaranth_teff_bambara_groundnuts.2.html
I hurt my leg running but I still worked out tonight. I just did more floor work since I couldn't weight bear on my left leg. :(
I have to go to the dentist tomorrow Jacqui. I am just getting a cleaning but I need to get a crown replaced and a post put in on my front tooth. It will be my third crown in less than 5 years on the same tooth. My first crown cracked internally and my old dentist wouldn't warranty it. My second crown that I have on now is fine but the tooth under it darkened so now I need to get a post put in and a new crown on the post. :rolleyes:

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
LoutheRussian said:
My favorite is the Smart Food white cheddar popcorn. It's soooo good

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

That stuff IS good. I haven't had it in years. Now I need to go get some.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
RosieRedfoot said:
I have an interview today!

Good luck with your interview :)

Morning everyone and Happy Friday!

Dorrie Siu

So being the dedicated mom that I am, I went out in the rainstorm this morning in search of her favorite weeds. On the way home I saw my husband looking out of the window at me shaking his head. When I had eye contact with him, I held up the weeds in the midst of the storm to show him my trophies with a broad smile across my face as I tromped all the way home.

After slipping and sliding, had mud all over my legs and feet. LOL

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Totally sounds like something that would happen in my house [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Maggie left Oregon at zero dark thirty this a.m. on her way here to my house. I just got a phone call from her that she's broke down in Sacramento - about 3 hours from my house. There had been a lot of traffic, and raining most of the way and she didn't pay attention to her gauges, and the car overheated - badly...spewing water and steam all over the place. She's at the side of the road now, waiting for Triple A.

Poor Maggie. She has no money, and less credit.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Dorrie Siu said:
So being the dedicated mom that I am, I went out in the rainstorm this morning in search of her favorite weeds. On the way home I saw my husband looking out of the window at me shaking his head. When I had eye contact with him, I held up the weeds in the midst of the storm to show him my trophies with a broad smile across my face as I tromped all the way home.

After slipping and sliding, had mud all over my legs and feet. LOL

Haha way to go, you good mother, you!! :) My fiancé would give me the same darn head shakin' look. ;)

tffnytorts said:
I just ate a bag and a half of popcorn. OOPS.

I do the same thing an the movies... :/ Like.. The whole large bucket. Then I don't feel good for the rest of the day.. lol.