Pretend Chat 2.14

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
I'm a rum drinker. Mmmm I've been on a fancy pants pinky hold out British voice be be lately too. Getting the expensive stuff. I got me a $275 bottle of vintage Venezuelan rum. Boy oh boy was it good, I saved the last bit of and out it in the gun safe though.
I'm scared i don't know what these thing are:(

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
275 for rum! No way! Thats alot of beers .
It's so good though. I usually don't go that costly.

Like these are very good too. Cuban, columbian and Venezuelan.
Cuban was like 40, columbian was 65 and Venezuelan Was 50. Not bad for 23-30 year aged rum in cognac barrels.
image.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well I did t finish the rum so it's tucked away in the gun safe. It's a nice box and bag. Why you want them?

No, was just going to tease you about paying for them when what you really only wanted was the rum. :)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
No, was just going to tease you about paying for them when what you really only wanted was the rum. :)
Haha yeah true. The rum is quite exceptional though. But after drinking it the price became a sigh moment. Wasn't worth that much. Other rums for a lot less are just as tasty. Especially when I always mix it with coke too.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'll be ringing in the new year watching the Ducks spank on the Seminoles at the Rose Bowl from Pasadena, Cali. Wishing I could be there in person, but I lack that much “swag"!
Kick off is 2:05 pst airing on ESPN. For a good time, watch the game. I will be giving scoring updates you can be sure.