Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Oh **** Cowboy. :(
I didn't realize you'd had another. I'm sorry to hear that. I sure hope these things chill out. :(
I'm still recovering from last Friday night/Saturday mornings. This was the worst one I've had in 25 yrs. and it really has set me back. Whiner whiner.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I was raised in several countries from the time I was 5 to 16. When I was 9 part of my hair was showing in public. I had a guy throw a rock and hit me with it. When I was 16 ,4 armed marines came to our house said. You are bugging out. One bag each. We were taken to an airport in a van. Put on a plane with 3 other families and flow away. Our father's were not with us. We did not know what was going on. I did not hear from my father for 5 weeks. I respect America and enjoy the freedoms I have. I believe people have the right to own weapons, freedom of speech. And I thank those who allow me these freedoms

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I was raised in several countries from the time I was 5 to 16. When I was 9 part of my hair was showing in public. I had a guy throw a rock and hit me with it. When I was 16 ,4 armed marines came to our house said. You are bugging out. One bag each. We were taken to an airport in a van. Put on a plane with 3 other families and flow away. Our father's were not with us. We did not know what was going on. I did not hear from my father for 5 weeks. I respect America and enjoy the freedoms I have. I believe people have the right to own weapons, freedom of speech. And I thank those who allow me these freedoms
Never went back there. Did not get to say goodbye to anyone

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I definitely don't think our political leanings should be stereotyped too hard because I am a liberal but I 100% think law abiding citizens should be allowed to own/use guns to protect their homes and belongings if need be. But I am way liberal in many other areas.
I used to vote republican.... Lol

That's as political as I'll get, just describing myself if that's allowed, I know politics is technically not allowed.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Making fun of it is! Isn't it? Haha to be honest I vote for whomever I fell is doing the right thing . But most are lies anyways .
They're just an official signature. Marionette dolls with a pen. It isn't puppets with a pen? LOL

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm out too. I'm tired but my heart is pounding just hard enough to be distracting as all get out. Hoping I can hurry up and fall asleep so I don't have to deal with it.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
If you had fun you didn't stay long enough but if it was miserable you over stayed .

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
If you had fun you didn't stay long enough but if it was miserable you over stayed .
This is the longest vacation I have had in as long as I can remember. It's crazy because I have like over five weeks of vacation time and I barely use two weeks a year. Last year I barely took a week.