Pretend Chat 2.14

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Read some really tragic stories yesterday online about two torts that died suddenly. One ruptured their intestines and vomited them up and choked to death he was 16 and the other one was a hatchling that was eaten by the owners dog and puked up. I was beside myself. Of course I ran to my 3 babies and hugged each of them and thanked God mine were safe and healthy

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Read some really tragic stories yesterday online about two torts that died suddenly. One ruptured their intestines and vomited them up and choked to death he was 16 and the other one was a hatchling that was eaten by the owners dog and puked up. I was beside myself. Of course I ran to my 3 babies and hugged each of them and thanked God mine were safe and healthy
Omg that's terrible... :(

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I would be inconsolable in either one of those situations. They are members of Facebook groups I belong to

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

Of course I ran to my 3 babies and hugged each of them and thanked God mine were safe and
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We do that daily......No, I'm not kidding.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I feel very blessed with my torts :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So I know y'all know that I enjoy making Karen good dinners to come home to, right? Here is the problem in doing so…I start thinking about what to make early in the day. You know, line out the ingredients and all that. This results in me being hungry for the better part of the day. It's bad on days like today where I start planning early.
On tonight's menu is Baked Chicken Parmesan on a bed of wide noodles with a garlicky marinara sauce. I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

naturalman91

10 Year Member!
Medford Oregon
So I know y'all know that I enjoy making Karen good dinners to come home to, right? Here is the problem in doing so…I start thinking about what to make early in the day. You know, line out the ingredients and all that. This results in me being hungry for the better part of the day. It's bad on days like today where I start planning early.
On tonight's menu is Baked Chicken Parmesan on a bed of wide noodles with a garlicky marinara sauce. I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

thanks cowboy you just made me hungry haha the problem with me cooking for my fiance is........i can't cook honestly i'd catch water on fire hahaha she's going to culinary arts school tho so i get lots of good food!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I just started experimenting with things. Then I got on the Internet machine to find clear recipes and just ran with it.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I didn't get to see the blood moon. It was cloudy. I stayed up through the better part of the morning too.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
There's some 12 year old who is explaining to me why its okay to feed a baby Russian dog food.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What sad stories Noel. Weird the one with the intestines though. o_O