Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Border Collies are getting there. AKC registered is a JOKE among working breeders. It's especially amusing when people boast about how well their AKC bred Border Collies do at AKC herding trials :p Any well trained dog, regardless of herding ability, could do well in those trials. Heck, I could probably train my cat to "herd" in AKC events!
"yes hello, AKC, I would like to register my herding cat... yes i'm serious"

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
this morning... or last night, my cat decided to pee on my dads snowsuit...
my mum says its "in rebellion" because he wants to go out... i don't think he understands if he keeps doing that he WILL be out... and not allowed back in :(

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
T minus 2 days until I'm in GA!!!
... aaaaaand it'll be snowing here the morning we have to get to the airport... I'm ok with delays but if its cancelled my life is over!!!

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I'm all excited to go to the cabbage patch "birthplace" until i found out one of the cloth head dolls is apparently nearly $400!! but plastic is closer to $40 and theres other things you can get... once again I'm 21 and this is the thing i'm most excited about!?

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
cats are gross.
I'm not really a cat person, but at least he's personable like a dog... but all evidence points to him loving on you because he wants food... but he does sit on laps and curl up with people. I'm definitely a dog person... the litter box is basically the final argument against cats... ewww.

I've decided the list of pets I want are so far from traditional that I may as well start looking into wolf hybrids because it seems I find "domestic" far too boring. And i hear hybrids are ok as long as you establish you are alpha... and they'd not be other dog friendly but if i have a house in my current town that wouldnt be a big problem.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
My mum seems to genuinely think if she yells a the cat enough about licking his bum he'll stop... "if i don't do it he shouldn't either"... i told her flat out i'm going to laugh the day he does stop and she has to start wiping his bum because he no longer cleans it... she wasnt amused by that statement...

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Every night is House night now that i have Netflix (and all the seasons coming through the mail at this very moment. I'm already half done with season 7!! :( it'll be over so soon! Then i guess i'll have to start again!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA