Pretend Chat 2.14

Heather H

Location (City and/or State)
N.E. ohio
maybe I should change my name to "the diplomat" that has been my nickname for about 35 years .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I must admit, I'm crushed that none of you mentioned my skating picture in the "what we used to look like" thread. Really hurt my feeling (I only have one left). Guess I'll go eat worms. :oops:

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I guess its pointless to ask since i'm guessing i already know the general consensus but I'm thinking of getting another piercing, possibly my septum (... you know.. the "bull ring") because i like it and you can also tuck the jewelry up when you need to be professional (work and stuff). BUt every single person i know seems to hate it without giving me a good reason other than "ewww" but i mean i get that when i faux-hawk my hair when i want to look Bad-ss... or just have terribly perfect hat hair...

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Well, I must admit, I'm crushed that none of you mentioned my skating picture in the "what we used to look like" thread. Really hurt my feeling (I only have one left). Guess I'll go eat worms. :oops:
hmm what thread is that?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sorry, I just don't get it. That and tattoos.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I guess its pointless to ask since i'm guessing i already know the general consensus but I'm thinking of getting another piercing, possibly my septum (... you know.. the "bull ring") because i like it and you can also tuck the jewelry up when you need to be professional (work and stuff). BUt every single person i know seems to hate it without giving me a good reason other than "ewww" but i mean i get that when i faux-hawk my hair when i want to look Bad-ss... or just have terribly perfect hat hair...
i will ask my niece if she still has the pics of her infected ring. shes hard to get a hold of. but lets just say it was not pretty.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
recently all I've been getting in the thread is broken link images...

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
i will ask my niece if she still has the pics of her infected ring. shes hard to get a hold of. but lets just say it was not pretty.
infected doesn't frighten me... i saw all sorts of terrible infected industrial barbell pics before i went and did the top one myself... I like to think if i keep with the cleaning regime everything stays ok, hasn't failed me yet. sounds like a very painful place to get infected though

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
recently all I've been getting in the thread is broken link images...

It was moved from Off Topic Chit Chat to All Other Photos. So you can't open it in chit chat, have to go to other photos.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Last night Karen and I saw an add on TV for a sausage, bacon, ham, egg breakfast sandwich at some fast food joint. Karen looked at me and asked if all that meat was really needed, to which I responded “I think the ham is overkill." She rolled her eyes at me.