Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Ummm, well today while making the sulcata yard bigger, I came upon some plantain. Nice, big, fatty leaves. So I said to myself, “Self, let's see what all the hoopla is about!" And I ate a couple leaves…yup, tasted like spinach. Keep in mind, spinach is like the only vegetable that I actually like, so I have to say, not bad. Now I like to eat stuff because it's good, so probably won't be doing that again.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
That's interesting, Ken. I unintentionally got grape leaves in my mouth yesterday, and that wasn't pleasant.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I know I am good, that's not the point. I also know some of you are such late risers and so turn your clocks back (such as you with yours turned back two hours). o_O

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hi Tiff :) the weather is nice. Going to the feed store and getting some hay for the beasts. Trying ONCE again to get them to eat hay. *sigh*

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I gave Tank a big stack of cactus, and he destroyed it.

The woman down the street gives me as much cactus as I want in exchange for pictures of Tank eating them. 1397932878316.jpg

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Tank likes to poop and then get hay all over his bum, but he won't touch it food wise.