Pretend Chat 2.14

Ashes

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
So I'm removing my half log. I looked at it today in the sun - the whole inside is green!!!!! :/

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Maybe your next house should be a pot! If you buy a sturdy plastic pot, and cut it in half and stick them into the dirt, you have a house! Or if you have enough dirt, you can stick the whole pot in!

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Littlefoot loves his cave from petco. It's the only hide he's ever been willing to use and he looooves climbing on top.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Maybe your next house should be a pot! If you buy a sturdy plastic pot, and cut it in half and stick them into the dirt, you have a house! Or if you have enough dirt, you can stick the whole pot in!
My beasts love their plastic pots :)

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I did a pot. And I replaced his soak dish with a shallow one instead of the deep one he turned himself over in!!
ImageUploadedByTortForum1397863009.293705.jpg

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Thanks! And the humidity is at 87 for once. Yay! Lol.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
:( I hope you get Lou.

There's a chance my friend will be up in the PNW in about a month, can you PM your adress so I can figure how far off the trail you are? Thanks.
My address huh? I think you just want to stalk me lol

LoutheRussian

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Maybbbbeeeee....
Fine, what's your nearest post office? At most, you can drop off a package and they'll call you to pick it up.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
How sweet!! I would love to be getting to spend time with my Mom, but always happy when atleast others do so. Have fun and find some great items!!
I had a great time. I got a heart shaped pot planter. I got Mikey a brass beer mug. I got myself two necklaces too. Oh and I got mikey a crystal penguin.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Possesion is 9/10 of the law. I would NOT let her take him especially if she doesnt care for him correctly. Give her the money she paid for him get a money order so you have proof you reimbursed her. If she wont take money order send it to her in a registered letter that she must sign for. ( tell her something happened to him (small white lie to save lou) and u got another hows she gonna prove thats the tort she bought? I would do ANYTHING to save lous life if it were me.
I will agree with that. If she left him with you and took off then it's clearly proof that he was a gift for you.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
1397869165027.jpg
Bob is learning that Fridays mean shell rot treatment. Here he is post-rinse after our afternoon shell cleansing. Now we're chilling in the sunlight waiting to shoot men with a pellet gun.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Little dude is wandering around since I changed things..... He won't go in his new hide. :(

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Cuz he burrows... I'd wake him up. Lol.