Pretend Chat 2.14

Ashes

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going out to lunch and to shop antiques with my mom. I don't love antiques but I don't get to see my mommy that much since I work so much. I'm so excited.
That will be fun!!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good Morning to you all. And Happy Holiday, if you getting a day off.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Good morning!! No such luck with getting today off.... Or 11 hours of sleep... Lol.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
What's weird is that when I woke up the fish tank in my bedroom was making a racket and I had to get the filter to start working. I might still be asleep now. Even my divas weren't protesting for their breakfast. I might still be sleeping now if it wasn't for the power outage. I went to make breakfast and I spilled hot porridge all over myself. Ha

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It did not hurt at all :) I already had a root canal in that tooth.. twice in fact :p
SO that tooth had two root canals and this is it's third crown. Now I have a titanium rod in it too.

That tooth has got to be worth it's weight in gold by now. :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Shoot! They never seem to let you know right away when something like that happens. I guess that makes it easier to tack on some late fees.

747117wei24kafiu.gif

You know, the strange thing is it does not look like they have added any fees to it.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going out to lunch and to shop antiques with my mom. I don't love antiques but I don't get to see my mommy that much since I work so much. I'm so excited.

How sweet!! I would love to be getting to spend time with my Mom, but always happy when atleast others do so. Have fun and find some great items!!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Morning all :D ImageUploadedByTortForum1397841248.779319.jpg Jay says Happy Friday! ;)

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
Yea Lou will most likely be leaving me soon. The original owner (my ex) is going to take him back. I told her I wanted my keys to my apartment back and since Lou was hers (even tough she kept him in a cardboard box and never took care of him) he said she is taking him. She's only doing it to hurt me. He knows how much Lou means to me so she's using him as a weapon to hurt me

LoutheRussian

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
If she can't prove he's hers, she can't take him.

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
She bought him and has the receipt from petco. I can't stop her. And I I try she would most likely call the cops and with my past I don't need that

LoutheRussian

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yea Lou will most likely be leaving me soon.

LoutheRussian

:( Sorry. You were giving him a good life. I hope she is taking him as more then just a way to hurt you. You know, you could cause a scene and fight to keep him.