Pretend Chat 2.14

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Don't you hate when your big dogs nails gouge your feet or toes? OMG, my dog just got me good when he got startled. I sat down and whined like a baby as my other dog was licking my face worried.
"Oh GOD!' I thought when I just read your alert. I'd probably get a....heart attack on the spot: I am SO SCARED OF DOGS.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
What are you guys scared of?
1. Dying
2. Being in a car accident
3. Snakes
4. Dying
5. Breast Cancer

M

Maggie Cummings

This is just a curiosity question.... how many of you still actually read a "real" newspaper? I mean the paper type you have to hold in your hands and get ink on your fingers type. Do you read it daily or just perhaps the Sunday paper?

I read the paper faithfully daily, I love reading it, smelling the newsprint, turning the pages. I read every printed word including the obits and the want ads. I miss nothing (cackle) I really enjoy it and will hate when they finally stop printing and I have to read it on the computer. Besides, how can I put a monitor on the bottom of the bird cage, or wrap the potato peels in a monitor, or drain home made french fries on the computer??? I could continue, but I'm done. I love my paper.

M

Maggie Cummings

Is was eating lunch the other day in a Pizza Hut and these two young guys (20s) came in. They really were eager for the bathroom, but the men's room was in use. So the other one, just went on into the women's side. Have you ever been desperate enough to do that? I would think the men have an advantage, because I know standing to pee is not something I like doing. I so prefer the ladies having a seat to sit upon. :)

Men have a toilet too so they can poop. I indeed will go into the mens if I have to. Better than wetting your pants in public. I have also peed in a sink in a crowded womens bathroom. I have no class, but better again, then peeing yourself....Besides 'peed in' Levis hurt....

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Seriously? Bad experience?
Yes, I'm very serious. It was due to bad experience with a STUPID cousin of mine who was then a teenager and.....got bit by a dog! Even though I too was quite young then, that event remained engraved in my mind, and regretfully I have NOT been able to get rid of it, believe me. Imagine: just to see a dog, makes my heart race. Can't help it and I don't think there's anything I can do about it now.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I read the paper faithfully daily, I love reading it, smelling the newsprint, turning the pages. I read every printed word including the obits and the want ads. I miss nothing (cackle) I really enjoy it and will hate when they finally stop printing and I have to read it on the computer. Besides, how can I put a monitor on the bottom of the bird cage, or wrap the potato peels in a monitor, or drain home made french fries on the computer??? I could continue, but I'm done. I love my paper.
I have very rarely read newspapers recently. With the net, TV, radio and so on, I cannot bother with newspapers any more.

M

Maggie Cummings

I have very rarely read newspapers recently. With the net, TV, radio and so on, I cannot bother with newspapers any more.

I can't be bothered with radio, 'net etc. I hate all that noisy electrical BS...in fact I am the only person left in the world who's cell phone only makes....wait for it....PHONE CALLS!!!

Myroli

Am I allowed to ask a tort related question or do I need to go to another thread?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I can't be bothered with radio, 'net etc. I hate all that noisy electrical BS...in fact I am the only person left in the world who's cell phone only makes....wait for it....PHONE CALLS!!!
I see your point but as for the radio/TV one can set it at the volume one sees suitable. I too dislike NOISE due to the fact that I live alone with my beloved tort that is SO QUIET.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Men have a toilet too so they can poop. I indeed will go into the mens if I have to. Better than wetting your pants in public. I have also peed in a sink in a crowded womens bathroom. I have no class, but better again, then peeing yourself....Besides 'peed in' Levis hurt....

You are to funny!