Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I asked in my intro thread, but I'll ask here too: Ki is refusing to eat his pellet food(I feed grass and weeds as main diet)even though I mix it in with other stuff

What kind of pellet food? Are you soaking it warm water to make it soft? Not everyone uses it so it won't hurt him if you don't.

Myroli

What kind of pellet food? Are you soaking it warm water to make it soft? Not everyone uses it so it won't hurt him if you don't.
Yes I soak it, he waits till it dries then eats the stuff I mixed it with while the pellet food falls off. And no I didn't know he doesn't need it, a friend of mine who has a 5 year old sully said he NEEDS to eat it

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
In the wild they eat grass, weeds ,and animal poop . They have no one giving them food . So I'd say you're good on not feeding him any .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes I soak it, he waits till it dries then eats the stuff I mixed it with while the pellet food falls off. And no I didn't know he doesn't need it, a friend of mine who has a 5 year old sully said he NEEDS to eat it
This reminded me of an old post someone made . They asked if a enclosure could be to big . Because some D.A. told them that's the problem with their tort . I said I don't think god builds them little houses . hahahaha I kill me !

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I read the paper faithfully daily, I love reading it, smelling the newsprint, turning the pages. I read every printed word including the obits and the want ads. I miss nothing (cackle) I really enjoy it and will hate when they finally stop printing and I have to read it on the computer. Besides, how can I put a monitor on the bottom of the bird cage, or wrap the potato peels in a monitor, or drain home made french fries on the computer??? I could continue, but I'm done. I love my paper.
Beautiful answer.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Men have a toilet too so they can poop. I indeed will go into the mens if I have to. Better than wetting your pants in public. I have also peed in a sink in a crowded womens bathroom. I have no class, but better again, then peeing yourself....Besides 'peed in' Levis hurt....
So funny!!!
Love the new avatar, too.
Much better than cars.
So I guess you'll put a car there again now.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Off to practices, see you all later tonight. I'm gonna walk with my friends instead of sitting on my butt talking. I'm trying to get 10,000 steps a day.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I can't be bothered with radio, 'net etc. I hate all that noisy electrical BS...in fact I am the only person left in the world who's cell phone only makes....wait for it....PHONE CALLS!!!
Nearly, mine too, though it does texts as well, but I barely use that.

Myroli

Off to practices, see you all later tonight. I'm gonna walk with my friends instead of sitting on my butt talking. I'm trying to get 10,000 steps a day.
Good luck :) I try getting the same and even have it counting the steps at work and still never make it :/