Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Oh my goodness! How long have you been in hospital?
We miss you! Keep us posted and check in once in awhile![/QUOTE4 weeks now or so

M

Maggie Cummings

Why has it become impossible?
He weighs 120 pounds. It takes a truck and 2 strong guys to lift him. Strong guys are not exactly in this old lady's life right now, and like I said before Bob will never ride in the IROCKET

M

Maggie Cummings

I see your point but as for the radio/TV one can set it at the volume one sees suitable. I too dislike NOISE due to the fact that I live alone with my beloved tort that is SO QUIET.

My morning routine is to feed 7 box turtles, a large Sulcata, a Hermanni, 2 Russians, one very sick, a desert type tortoise, 3 cats, and 5 parakeets, then I have tea and the newspaper. It MY time for me and I really enjoy it. I like the paper...

M

Maggie Cummings

1- told me I was stupid for letting the mother of my son's baby sleep over ( the baby is sick and they are taking turns sleeping and caring for the baby). 2. Went to pick up stuff at the store a kid knocked down a display, the employee yelled at the kid, my son's friend went to help pick up the stuff, the employee yelled at her and pushed her. I reported her to the manager. I was pissed. She was lucky my son does not hit women. @Momof4

That kinda stuff pisses me off and in the mood I've been in lately, I have been in several arguments, but as soon as I get ready with my cane they back down. My 6'4" biker husband taught me to fight, I am not afraid, and I usually hit first. Pick up anything and when you are certain it's about to get physical, pick up something and hit them hard...with the hopes that takes the steam outa them and you don't usually get hit at all...:)...take a lesson from an old lady who has been there done that and refused to buy the shirt...

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
No, it's 11.20 am here in The Royal Kingdom of Morocco.
But I've been up three hours or so.
Had to go to the doctor's.
He said, "Lie on the couch".
I said, "Why?".
He said, " I want to sweep the floor."
Oooh. I forgot you were over there.
That's an awesome joke :p