Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Just enjoy being a young man Newt . Working sucks also .

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Now that I have my tort sleeping outside like it's supposed to I have my 4 year old sleeping in bed by himself like he's supposed to. Today we went and bought mattresses for his bunk bed and ket him pick out sheet sets for them. Top bunk is Spider-Man and bottom bunk is the avengers. He said he gets to sleep in the top bunk and I get the bottom.

He also said I don't ever have to sleep with mommy again. I told him I like sleeping with mommy and he told me to bad, lol.

View attachment 128843View attachment 128844View attachment 128845
He got a new poster today too
View attachment 128846

It was raining so we didn't get to go on our picnic but the new avengers movie was awesome

How cute!! His room is spotless!! How is that possible?

Heather H

N.E. ohio
1- told me I was stupid for letting the mother of my son's baby sleep over ( the baby is sick and they are taking turns sleeping and caring for the baby). 2. Went to pick up stuff at the store a kid knocked down a display, the employee yelled at the kid, my son's friend went to help pick up the stuff, the employee yelled at her and pushed her. I reported her to the manager. I was pissed. She was lucky my son does not hit women. @Momof4

Heather H

N.E. ohio
My son is on crutches because he fell down the stairs the other night , bad sprain. He can't take care of his daughter alone. So we had a family meeting and are letting her mom stay with us.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
1- told me I was stupid for letting the mother of my son's baby sleep over ( the baby is sick and they are taking turns sleeping and caring for the baby). 2. Went to pick up stuff at the store a kid knocked down a display, the employee yelled at the kid, my son's friend went to help pick up the stuff, the employee yelled at her and pushed her. I reported her to the manager. I was pissed. She was lucky my son does not hit women. @Momof4

1 none of their business
2 wow, glad you reported it! I'm sure it's on video.

You had a rough day!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
My son is on crutches because he fell down the stairs the other night , bad sprain. He can't take care of his daughter alone. So we had a family meeting and are letting her mom stay with us.

Ouch, sprains can hurt more than breaks and take longer to heal.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Letting her stay there sounds like a good idea to me. It also shows the two parents that it's not so easy to raise a baby alone. Sorry about the sprained ankle. Yes they can be worse than a break sometimes.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Letting her stay there sounds like a good idea to me. It also shows the two parents that it's not so easy to raise a baby alone. Sorry about the sprained ankle. Yes they can be worse than a break sometimes.
I like having her here. I got a daughter and granddaughter :). Glad my son had a baby with his best friend. I think they are falling in love. They work well together and talk about all parenting issues.just wish they were older :)

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I like having her here. I got a daughter and granddaughter :). Glad my son had a baby with his best friend. I think they are falling in love. They work well together and talk about all parenting issues.just wish they were older :)
There's people that are twice their age that aren't as mature. It sounds like they may have a good thing going there.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
There's people that are twice their age that aren't as mature. It sounds like they may have a good thing going there.
I think so. I just checked on them . They are watching a movie with the baby between them in a laundry basket ( she has a cold and has to sleep propped up). Lol