Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

I think I have 12 hours on ya. :p gettin some whataburger then it's nap time.
We don't have a wataburger OR an In and Out....We are in a desert of hamburger stands, even Wendy's closed...

M

Maggie Cummings

It was going to be that Maggie picked up Jacqui and I at the airport, but now that Steven isn't going to Ken's house, it might be a better idea for Jacqui and I to ride with Steven and Irene to Maggie's. Steven is renting a car and staying at a motel in Maggie's neighborhood. No sense in two cars going to the airport.

She's just afraid to ride wih me as I do go over 50....

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
My flight goes from Fresno to Phoenix to Portland, but I think Jacqui's flight might take her over Texas. If you can figure out a way to hitch hike up to the plane, we'll be glad to have you!
I hope you guys have fun. I was hoping to get over there to that side of the state but couldn't do it. One of these days all meet all of you guys.

M

Maggie Cummings

I did a quick internet search, and the judge dismissed the case without even a hearing.

Is that your name because you have a million cows?
Can you send me a beignet from Cafe Du Monde ??? James Lee Burke makes them sound soooo good!
I hope you guys have fun. I was hoping to get over there to that side of the state but couldn't do it. One of these days all meet all of you guys.
I thought Ken and I were supposed to get you?

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh okay. I didn't think it was this weekend. Next weekend could work. I will PM you tonight, right now my phone is dying and I have to go plug it in.
no don't call me tonight, let me talk to the skinny blonde one and see what he says....