Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Just letting you all know I wont maybe be on for a day or so. Our river is over it's banks already. Crest due at 11 pm. My houses sit in the flood zone.
Some of you lot have no water.
The rest have too much.
What's up with the climate over there?
Good luck, hope you survive ok.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Changing the subject here…has everyone heard about this nut job in Nebraska suing all homosexuals for being homosexual? True story. She is suing all past, present, and future homosexuals. This is crazy on so many levels.
That's comical. How in the heck do you sue a future homosexual? I would follow that lawsuit if it was on tv like the OJ case was. I'd love to see her try to explain how she's not batpoop crazy.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
That's comical. How in the heck do you sue a future homosexual? I would follow that lawsuit if it was on tv like the OJ case was. I'd love to see her try to explain how she's not batpoop crazy.
The part of the X chromosome known as Xq28 and/ or chromosome 8 may explain homosexuality.
So if you test the foetus before birth, you may be able to predict future homosexuality and sue the unborn baby.
If you're that silly

Last edited:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Well, that killed it stone dead, didn't it?
Nothing like a bit of spurious science to murder a conversation.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Changing the subject here…has everyone heard about this nut job in Nebraska suing all homosexuals for being homosexual? True story. She is suing all past, present, and future homosexuals. This is crazy on so many levels.
I did a quick internet search, and the judge dismissed the case without even a hearing.

Myroli

So a while back I was talking about Ki to someone and it was quite obvious(and sad)to me that they had no clue about torts when I showed them a pic of us "watching" a movie together on my phone, and she asked, "He lives on your bed?!"

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Taking a quick break to update Jeff, so thought I would cone here. The power company has shut off all power. The water is now u to the top just before going into the house. Crest is still 6 hours away . I have never saw it any higher then it is now, so who knows what will happen.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Taking a quick break to update Jeff, so thought I would cone here. The power company has shut off all power. The water is now u to the top just before going into the house. Crest is still 6 hours away . I have never saw it any higher then it is now, so who knows what will happen.

I think floods are up there with wildfires as my least favorite disaster. Kinda ruin everything and there's nothing you can really do except move/evacuate.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Be careful

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

What a bummer no power sucks big time! Get your supplies and stay safe.