Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

B positive, like my attitude.
Keep up a good attutide like you have and know that we are all behind you...

You can't let one bad time
spoil all the good ones
Dale Earnhardt 2000
1951-2001

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
How are you all meeting? At the airport or hotel?

I hope Ken gets to hang out with you all!

It was going to be that Maggie picked up Jacqui and I at the airport, but now that Steven isn't going to Ken's house, it might be a better idea for Jacqui and I to ride with Steven and Irene to Maggie's. Steven is renting a car and staying at a motel in Maggie's neighborhood. No sense in two cars going to the airport.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
It was going to be that Maggie picked up Jacqui and I at the airport, but now that Steven isn't going to Ken's house, it might be a better idea for Jacqui and I to ride with Steven and Irene to Maggie's. Steven is renting a car and staying at a motel in Maggie's neighborhood. No sense in two cars going to the airport.
So who's picking me up along the way???

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My flight goes from Fresno to Phoenix to Portland, but I think Jacqui's flight might take her over Texas. If you can figure out a way to hitch hike up to the plane, we'll be glad to have you!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Of all my sulcatas,, she is the one who seems to always find trouble to get into. She is a very willful brat, but I love that about her. :)
Awww:) that's makes me happy I'm so glad she's with you

Good morning Jacqui :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thanks so much, Jacqui and others!:)
So far, so good! I brought cinnamon rolls from a wonderful New Orleans bakery to pass around, to help things get off to a good start!:)
Had to get IT to help me get into my computer...LOOOOOVE our IT folks!
My special handle-gadget for unlocking the doors and gates is working well- no hand pain!!:)
Everyone has been super nice!

In the interest of preserving my sanity I have decreed that ANY EMAIL that came in during my 3 months out does NOT EXIST! :p I will start with today's email and I figure whatever is important enough will come back again anyway! :p
Send them to me, i'll sort through them for you.
Glad things are going well, my friend.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Get Stouffer's, meatloaf...I live on Stouffer's...feels like a real meal . Meat and mashed potatoes, that actually have really met a potato, really good meatloaf ....and....and.....NO CHEESE!!!
The Lasgsna is wonderful and it has...3 layers of....CHEESE, real CHEESE. the spagetthi is good, the mac n CHEESE is, well, mac n CHEESE. And now I will make my escape before CHEESE balls are thrown at me....are Cheetos considered CHEESE???
All good.
Not sure about Cheetos being cheese, I guess not, but they're yummy!.
Great post.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
My biggest worry is about Misty. She's my faithful companion. She doesn't live outside, but rather in the house with me. So while I'm gone, she'll be in the house and probably pretty upset.
If things were different, bringing her with you would thrill Ava. She loves playing with dogs that know to respect her cats.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Of course, but American cheese so I don't know if that counts as cheese to you. Maybe a processed-cheese product burger.
Hmmmmm, doesn't sound as nice when you say it like that.
Home made burgers with real cheese are much better.
Or mushroom double swiss.
But I quite like a McDonalds or Burger King occasionally.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Changing the subject here…has everyone heard about this nut job in Nebraska suing all homosexuals for being homosexual? True story. She is suing all past, present, and future homosexuals. This is crazy on so many levels.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Just letting you all know I wont maybe be on for a day or so. Our river is over it's banks already. Crest due at 11 pm. My houses sit in the flood zone.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Just letting you all know I wont maybe be on for a day or so. Our river is over it's banks already. Crest due at 11 pm. My houses sit in the flood zone.

Oh no, Can you divert it to Ca? Keep us updated as soon as you can.