Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Morning (to me) all.
I woke to no electricity at the house. That means no coffee when I wake up. I'm sure many have no idea how important that first cup of coffee with the first cigarette of the day is, but trust me, it's simply wonderful. Then, no shower, had to eat fast food for dinner of which I'm very opposed to, and buy microwave crap for dinner at work. Such is life. Looking forward to an uneventful day,(night/morning) at work. Yay.
Oh, Ken, i am with you there , all the way.
Get up, make coffee, sit down, have coffee with cigarette.
Set up for the day.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well, you can keep those twister thingies;)
Yes, I remember Miss Phoenix:)
I'm glad to hear she is doing well even though she is full of **** and vinegar;)

Of all my sulcatas,, she is the one who seems to always find trouble to get into. She is a very willful brat, but I love that about her. :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It is a sunny morning here. No tornado here, but lots of high winds, hail and hard rain. I lucked out, I have no major branches, just a ton of small ones. The maple seed planes make it so easy to see how high the water went last night in my yard. Pretty impressive.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hi Steven!! Getting ready for bed now? What do you do while visiting the factories?
Not yet. I have another con-call at 10:00 PM my time which is 9:00 AM Central time.

I went for the verification of OQ(operation qualification), and PQ (production qualification). Lots work to get qualify as a new vendor. But it is very challenging but fun.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sounds like you have been very busy this trip Steven. When do you come home?