Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
A recent study said funny men make better lovers. I make the ladies laugh all night long, just FYI.

Hmmm, I haven't heard that one!
I bet the nurses are loving you!! You probably make their day! I hope your plans are still in place to visit your friend this year.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning (to me) all.
I woke to no electricity at the house. That means no coffee when I wake up. I'm sure many have no idea how important that first cup of coffee with the first cigarette of the day is, but trust me, it's simply wonderful. Then, no shower, had to eat fast food for dinner of which I'm very opposed to, and buy microwave crap for dinner at work. Such is life. Looking forward to an uneventful day,(night/morning) at work. Yay.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Morning (to me) all.
I woke to no electricity at the house. That means no coffee when I wake up. I'm sure many have no idea how important that first cup of coffee with the first cigarette of the day is, but trust me, it's simply wonderful. Then, no shower, had to eat fast food for dinner of which I'm very opposed to, and buy microwave crap for dinner at work. Such is life. Looking forward to an uneventful day,(night/morning) at work. Yay.

Sounds rough my friend! I don't know how people do it! All you can do is give it time or look for something else. We don't want you to eat crap for dinner.
Miss you around here!