Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Took first set of dogs out and fed cats, was fine. Second set of dogs, it was sleeting. By the third set of dogs it was snowing. Boy am I glad I ran out of dogs. :rolleyes:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You see where the # 20 is ? Grab that and twist it up . If you look on top there should be a marker telling you if you are on drill or a number . Start with 15 and move down until you like it.

You guys are the greatest. Thank you so much for your help. I really didn't expect help, I was just moaning and groaning!

It looks like your at the highest setting (for use when drilling with a bit). Try turning it down to 10 or 15 and see if that's better on the wrist. Hope that helped!

Yeah, my son-in-law the muscle man with no patience. Thanks. Like I said above, I really appreciate that you've tried to save this old lady's body from tools that want to kill me.
Yvonne get you one of these! Best drill driver on breaking your arm off.

View attachment 155976

Hopefully, the one I have will last me quite a while. I actually thought of a Ryobi, however, the one I bought was on sale so I got it.

Im alive.

Maybe so, but you couldn't prove it by us. We never see you since you moved.

Good morning!

Hey, Jacqui! Hope you have good outdoor working weather today! (Nevermind. I just read that your property has been moved to the Arctic Circle.)

I'm boiling turkey bones today. The house smells so good! In a few minutes I'll be chopping up the food for the babies, then I'll be going outside to water, feed and clean up all the tortoises. After that I'll be getting back to cleaning up the mess left after the aviary was moved and taken away. I have a whole pile of cement stepping stones to wheelbarrow to the back. At least I was able to finish up the fence yesterday so the tortoises don't have to stay in jail today. To tell the truth, I'm happy to have a project. I've really gotten lazy these past few months with nothing to do. And at my age, the body loses it's muscle tone quickly if you don't use it often. Yesterday I had about 10 stepping stones in the wheelbarrow and was walking towards the back of the property. My hair ad fallen in my face and I really hate that, so I gave my head a quick toss to the side to make the hair get out of my face, and I tossed myself right on my a$$, dumping the wheelbarrow and making a good bruise! Quit laughing!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
oh the humiliation they shaved me yesterday