Pretend Chat 2.14

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Good afternoon Gillian. How are you and O today?
We're fine thanks Jacqui, and hope you are as well.:)

Oli :<3: is fine though he looks somewhat "bored." :( See, the weather is getting colder and colder every day, therefore I cannot take him out for a "walk.":(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We're fine thanks Jacqui, and hope you are as well.:)

Oli :<3: is fine though he looks somewhat "bored." :( See, the weather is getting colder and colder every day, therefore I cannot take him out for a "walk.":(

Have you been able to grow any plants for him?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Have you been able to grow any plants for him?
I'm afraid not yet. :( The thing is that I live in an extremely small flat, AND I'm having a new enclosure made for him.:<3: Once the enclosure is ready, I'll see if I can grow some plants there.;)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I was a good girl and ate my daily recommended amounts of veggies already this morning.:) I had corn and pumpkins. :) Of course, do you think it counts if it is candy corn and pumpkins? o_O:rolleyes::oops:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning everyone! I've missed you all lately. I started my second job and have been pretty busy. How's everyone been?

A second job? Wow that must keep you busy. Glad you stopped by and let us know you are ok.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning everyone! I've missed you all lately. I started my second job and have been pretty busy. How's everyone been?

We've missed you too, Sarah, but working is always good!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sometimes I get a little irritated with this Forum's format. I really like the fact that it saves your drafts if you forget to hit the "post reply" button, but then sometimes it doesn't too, and that's irritating. I had two pages of unread posts in this thread, and was answering the posts in turn as I read them. I had about 4 or 5 accumulated in the "Post Reply" box...but then I had to change pages and go to read the final page and I lost all my previous answers. Rather than go back and start again, I'll just say "Howdy" to you all, and I hope you all have a great day!!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good evening! Long time no hear.:) You must be busy with your new job.Good luck!;)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
We've missed you too, Sarah, but working is always good!!
Working is very good! I'm up to my ears in credit debt and have student loans coming this month (which I'll be postponing until I get a grip on the credit cards). I worked only 16 hours for almost 4 months and that caught up with me in bills.