Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I just feel sad. I wish there were something that could be done that would fix problems like what he had.
sadly nothing can be done it's their brain wiring can not be fixed you have to lock him up or they will reoffend

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes, I know...it's a compulsion that can't be overlooked. But I'm sure he didn't want to be that way, no one would. There are those who make a business out of it and are truly bad guys, but I don't think Jared is a bad guy. He simply couldn't help himself. But what do I know...I didn't even follow the story on the news or in the paper. Maybe he is a bad guy. I still feel sad about it.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I can't honestly say if you good or bad but what he did was wrong and he should know it

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
and the money he made from Subway allowed him to travel over world fulfilling his perversion

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
sorry this type of thing makes me sick and angry at the same time

the_newzie

5 Year Member
las vegas
I thank you and @the_newzie (did we ever learn your name?) for helping me.
Glad to be of service! Actually most people I know just call me Newzie, a nickname I picked up in middle school that hasn't gone away even though I'm in my 30s now (well, to be honest, MOST people call me a wide variety of 4 letter words, but that's not important :D) . But yeah, my proper, grown up, real name is Alex. Nice to cyber-meet you all.

the_newzie

5 Year Member
las vegas
Jared got less than he deserves. 15 years in prison is a drop in the bucket compared to the time it will take to heal the souls of his victims.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I really don't like people telling me what to do - to have a nice day or whatever. I just ignore them when they say that. I imagine I'd feel about the same about a bad day wisher.

Hey, Mike! I had a chance to use my drill on my re-build, and at first I couldn't get the dial to point to the 'screw', but eventually, with a little force, I was able to get it where it belongs. Works fine now. I thank you and @the_newzie (did we ever learn your name?) for helping me.

This one had me pretty confused at first. I know you're back there in the cornfield and a couple hours ahead of me here under my bridge, but I was reading the post at about 7a and I really didn't think it was night time there. But I figured it out. Whew!

It's always nice to get that out of the way for another year.

Yeah, busy but stupid (forgot to hit "post reply").

And TA DAH!!! Here she is!!!
No problem Yvonne glad I could help you for a change .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's the last thing you want to go to prison for . They will kill him slow . That's if they don't put him in isolation . I'm sorry but if he or anyone else messes around one of my kids like that prison will be the last place he would worry about .

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I just read my Chinese zodiac sign tiger by the way. it said a horse or dog will bring me happiness I'm not quite sure how to take that

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
November 20th is National absurdity day. now how to celebrate you could shave a monkey,or eat 100 ding dongs, wear your underwear outside your pants,or eat a banana split made of gravy. the field is wide open folks

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Still dark outside, so catching up in here before morning chores.