Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Had so much fun to tonight playing pool and drinking a few beers in a dive bar for my friends birthday!
I'm loving the new style juke box!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm cranky, the audio on the computer isn't working and I'm too dumb and the boyfriend is too tired to fix it so what do we do? Watch Laserdisks. First Airplane now Tron.
I miss Netflix.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm cranky, the audio on the computer isn't working and I'm too dumb and too tired to fix it.
Did you spend 30 uninterrupted minutes trying to get the audio to work? When I've lost track of something,(lately often) my girlfriend suggests to just start cleaning, then I'll find what I'm looking for. Will your computer play any audio, or just audio from the Internet Machine? Good luck with this dear, this is one more reason I use my iPhone 6 w/background music playing, (Hank and Waylon) while reading the Forum, what could be better? Foreigneer and Styx? Ummm noo …

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I've raised a lot of pigs . I've heard of mini pigs ,but they never stay small . Let me see yours in a year . They get bigger than you think . But they are smart . They watch you and learn fast . I had show pigs that opened gates . Found them on the porch waiting for food . haha

I've raised a lot of pigs too but never any mini's. His parents are both under 100 lbs so if he reaches 100 lbs I'd be really surprised. Here are his parents.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1456072519.290562.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1456072529.904331.jpg
Mom on the right, the other is a female Juliana.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1456072556.691920.jpg
This is daddy. A Juliana.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I hate arm clocks and I rarely use them because I usually can wake up naturally. Today is an exception and I am really irked that I was violently torn from a terrible dream before I had the option of trying to resolve the issues.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I hate arm clocks and I rarely use them because I usually can wake up naturally. Today is an exception and I am really irked that I was violently torn from a terrible dream before I had the option of trying to resolve the issues.

LOL Don't you just hate that? I always want to finish a dream with some resolution. If you wake up naturally, why do you even need an alarm clock?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I *usually* wake up naturally, but I had somewhere to be this morning and stayed up later entertaining guests. I am STILL grumpy about the fact that everyone I encountered in my dream hated me and I was finally getting to the bottom of it when I woke up.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I've raised a lot of pigs too but never any mini's. His parents are both under 100 lbs so if he reaches 100 lbs I'd be really surprised. Here are his parents.
View attachment 165700
View attachment 165701
Mom on the right, the other is a female Juliana.
View attachment 165702
This is daddy. A Juliana.
They say 15-50 pounds . All the ones around here are more like 100 or more pounds . You may have found someone with real mini pigs . I tried to dig up a picture of my sons first pig . Man that pig got big . He put 335 pounds of meat in the freezer that year .

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I *usually* wake up naturally, but I had somewhere to be this morning and stayed up later entertaining guests. I am STILL grumpy about the fact that everyone I encountered in my dream hated me and I was finally getting to the bottom of it when I woke up.

Lol, maybe you can get the scenery again tonight and finish this thing.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I just locked my RF's in their heated shed for the first time! I'm so nervous!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Lazy and Lethargic aren't weekend words around here, we both always work on the weekends so Tuesday is our self imposed day off where we only work if we *want* to, not because we feel like we have to.