Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I am currently watching, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for likely the 459th time. I so can't wait for my honey to watch this next time she's over and see her expression while I sing along with most of the movie …LOL

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Good news about the nap, I'm still tired enough for my usual 2am bedtime. Bad news, the cat is sitting on my lap being sweet which never happens and now I don't want to disturb here even though my leg is asleep.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Happy Tuesday! Tonight is NCIS and Rizzoli and Isles!!

I've been working on getting the leaves off the garage roof. Baby steps. I'm just so tired and weak. Climbing the ladder really strains those darned muscles. At least the weather will be in my favor. Not supposed to get any rain for quite a while.

Misty and I have started our walks again. 10 times around the pasture equals appx. a mile. Since I was able to start right up again at 10 laps, it makes me realize I'm not going far enough. But it's so darned boring!

I may go in to town today and see if Sears has a cheapy riding mower. And while I'm in town, I just may stop off at der Weeny Dog and get a couple of mustard dogs, extra mustard!

How's the little piggy doing, Monica?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, as interesting as you all are this a.m., I must bite the bullet and get my act together and go do something. Later...

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Morning Yvonne. Hey, Monica, are you there? Good morning everybody :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Good morning!
My heated house seems to be working out pretty good!
The torts used to put themselves to bed inside until I added the vinyl strips. Now they retreat into a buried plastic pot. I guess it will take time.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good morning!
My heated house seems to be working out pretty good!
The torts used to put themselves to bed inside until I added the vinyl strips. Now they retreat into a buried plastic pot. I guess it will take time.
It will take time. Anything new introduced in their pen takes time. What you might want to do is place one in front of the vinyl strips and slowly push him through it. A couple of times, and he'll see it's nothing to fear.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
It will take time. Anything new introduced in their pen takes time. What you might want to do is place one in front of the vinyl strips and slowly push him through it. A couple of times, and he'll see it's nothing to fear.
Great idea! They didn't come out yesterday so about noon and grabbed them.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
It's still below freezing here - no sunshine time for critters. In still happy to see the sun though!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I am currently watching, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" for likely the 459th time. I so can't wait for my honey to watch this next time she's over and see her expression while I sing along with most of the movie …LOL
"Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab..."
- Best leave the stockings until a later date Ken, don't want to scare her!!;)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's been a bit of a long day. I took off work, drive to KS to pick up Jeff's brother whom I had never met. Took him to their sister's. The sister is dying of cancer and can't afford hospice, so had been sent home.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
It's been a bit of a long day. I took off work, drive to KS to pick up Jeff's brother whom I had never met. Took him to their sister's. The sister is dying of cancer and can't afford hospice, so had been sent home.

Oh Jacqui, you're such a good wife and a nice person! I'm sorry about your sister in law.

Did you two get along ok or was it totally awkward?