Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Good morning! It's a beautiful day here in San Diego! It's has been feeling like summer around here.

Has anyone had "tennis elbow?"
I think I have it in both arms. It is so painful to even grab a cup of coffee,
pan or put on clothes.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
When I was still employed, I used to get it all the time in my right arm. I was an Engineer and spent most days drawing/drafting plans/jobs. There's no way you can hold your arm or move it around to get any relief. Very painful.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
When I was still employed, I used to get it all the time in my right arm. I was an Engineer and spent most days drawing/drafting plans/jobs. There's no way you can hold your arm or move it around to get any relief. Very painful.

I don't think it's that bad yet but my trainer gave me some things to do so hopefully I get some relief.

Look fell asleep on our walk.
He's 6 months and 17lbs.
No wonder I feel like my body is broken! I have been using the stroller in the house the last couple of weeks instead of carrying him around.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1456425519.061423.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So cute! good idea about using the stroller in the house. And quite the angel (when he's sleeping!!!)

Here's the latest picture I received of my second great grandson:

cody 2-22-16.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Time to go fix lunch. Today I'm having steak and potatoes:

Cut steak and potatoes into bite-sized pieces and chop up an onion. Put into a bowl and add salt, pepper, garlic powder and two or three tablespoons of olive oil. Mix until everything is covered in oil. Pour into an oven safe pan or baking dish. Bake at 350 for 45min.

Misty is having her usual - two cups of moistened Taste of the Wild, Prairie formula with a half can of wet dog food mixed in and a bit of water. I can't get much past 11a without he telling me I'm forgetting something.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Time to go fix lunch. Today I'm having steak and potatoes:

Cut steak and potatoes into bite-sized pieces and chop up an onion. Put into a bowl and add salt, pepper, garlic powder and two or three tablespoons of olive oil. Mix until everything is covered in oil. Pour into an oven safe pan or baking dish. Bake at 350 for 45min.

Misty is having her usual - two cups of moistened Taste of the Wild, Prairie formula with a half can of wet dog food mixed in and a bit of water. I can't get much past 11a without he telling me I'm forgetting something.

Sounds like a wonderful lunch!
Today I'm trying something new.
Pork loin roast with cinnamon applesauce, brown sugar and ginger. I mixed everything together and slathered the pork. Covered it foil and baking it now. It smells so good. Super easy, I'll let you know how it comes out. That could make a few meals for you.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I don't think it's that bad yet but my trainer gave me some things to do so hopefully I get some relief.

Look fell asleep on our walk.
He's 6 months and 17lbs.
No wonder I feel like my body is broken! I have been using the stroller in the house the last couple of weeks instead of carrying him around.
View attachment 166061

A cutie!