Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Want to know what sucks? Being sick with vomiting but not feeling sick otherwise. Now i have things to do and I don't feel bad enough to not do them, but I also feel like I'll be driving with a barf bag.

So sorry! Throwing up is the worst!!!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm still oddly nauseous, but I made it to the mortgage lenders to sign papers on the house so I'm feeling really good. Give it another month and the house should be mine!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Seriously! Where are all the chatters?!?!
What's everyone doing on a Friday night?!?!
Watching a moving, eating out, drinking or curled up with a good book!?!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man it's been slow here . I know I've been busy . Grandkids, building my boys truck ,new job it's been crazy around the Taylor house . Going Sunday to pickup more tortoises . More on that later . So what's up chatters?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Seriously! Where are all the chatters?!?!
What's everyone doing on a Friday night?!?!
Watching a moving, eating out, drinking or curled up with a good book!?!
Good morning (as it is almost 9.45am here), and good questions.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
USA Today has come out with a new survey. Apparently three out of every four people make up 75 percent of the population. - Dave Letterman

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Happy Saturday, everyone! It's going to be another Spring-like day here in Central California, but we're expecting a bit more rain towards the end of the upcoming week.

I bought my toy riding mower yesterday. I hope I didn't waste my money. It looks like a walk behind rotary mower that someone added a seat and steering wheel to. Oh well...I have 30 days to return it, so if it doesn't fit my needs I can always return it and get my money back. The gates to Dudley's yard are wide enough, so I'll give it a good test in his yard. If it works well for me, I'll have to widen the gates to the other tortoise yards.

A fellow driving by my house stopped the other day and asked if he could take some of the opuntia that had fallen over. So he's coming by sometime today for cactus cuttings.

And I'm still working on getting the leaves off the garage roof!

What kind of plans do you all have for this week-end? Is the weather warming up for you back-east folks? Are you working today, Jacqui?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm kinda wondering where my, "home skillet" is. Been doing some missing in these here parts.
:D

I've been sick. I'm still sick actually. I've had a bad cold and it's still lingering a bit. Plus working with the new bacon seed, homeschooling the kids, and managing torts and a preschooler. All that equals madness haha.

How are you?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
:D

I've been sick. I'm still sick actually. I've had a bad cold and it's still lingering a bit. Plus working with the new bacon seed, homeschooling the kids, and managing torts and a preschooler. All that equals madness haha.

How are you?
Hi, and wishes to get well soon.