Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Good morning!

This morning is going to be busy!
I have a kid who got pink eye last night so taking him in. My daughter fell off her bike and landed on her elbow and is really complaining so taking her to get X-rays.
We leave for our Sacramento trip tomorrow.

Oh lordy - it never rains but what it pours!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Oh lordy - it never rains but what it pours!

It helps that husband took her to urgent care this morning and when the baby gets here I'll take my son to the CVS minute clinic for the drops.

Are you getting rain? Ours starts today until Tues.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It helps that husband took her to urgent care this morning and when the baby gets here I'll take my son to the CVS minute clinic for the drops.

Are you getting rain? Ours starts today until Tues.

No rain, but cloudy and overcast. The weather forecast calls for snow in our mountains and rain in the foothills, but no rain here in town.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
No rain, but cloudy and overcast. The weather forecast calls for snow in our mountains and rain in the foothills, but no rain here in town.

The news just said that ours is from Mexico so I guess it's not getting to you. It seems like we get the same weather as you most of the time.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Some days. :rolleyes: As I was rolling into WalMart's parking lot, I remembered my bank card and money are still in my work pants and I am wearing jeans. :confused:

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Some days. :rolleyes: As I was rolling into WalMart's parking lot, I remembered my bank card and money are still in my work pants and I am wearing jeans. :confused:

Don't you just hate that!
I have gone thru the checkout and no wallet! It's a horrible feeling!
My husband came to pay once when he was at work as I sat with a cart full of groceries.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Luckily I had the checkbook and driver's license. It happens way too often to me, because I keep the card in my pants pocket. Change pants and your in trouble. Did a quick shop, after a power nap in the lot. Found clearance kitten milk and since I am hand feeding a trio, it will come in handy.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Still no word on if Jeff's truck part has shown up. Jeff is very depressed with wasting time sitting around. The motel has bad internet, which I am sure makes it worse

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Don't you just hate that!
I have gone thru the checkout and no wallet! It's a horrible feeling!
My husband came to pay once when he was at work as I sat with a cart full of groceries.

That happens to one of my customers about every day. I have had to leave a full card before. :( So embarrassing.