Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
It's MY week-end......TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGATALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA
TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA YES! TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA
TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA
TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA

Talladega I won't answer the door or phone. Course, nobody calls or knocks that much. 'cept those looking for a specific thing.
TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA

So Maggie, any car race this weekend? Lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Happy Saturday!!

We have wet cool weather and my baby DT is grumpy today. Pacing and pacing in his indoor enclosure.

I took my hubby to the airport at 6:00am and now putting together a crib for my grandson. We bought it off Craig's List yesterday. My 10 yr old is helping me. Let's hope it stands when we're done;)

I'm sure the two of you will do a wonderful job! So the baby is graduating to a crib, huh?

We have a beautiful day here. It's a bit too breezy to suit me, but real warm.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm sure the two of you will do a wonderful job! So the baby is graduating to a crib, huh?

We have a beautiful day here. It's a bit too breezy to suit me, but real warm.

They grow too fast! He pulls himself up to standing position now.
The crib was a piece of cake!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I finally figured out why all the pictures of me look so bad. It's my face

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
I've mentioned the two pythons I had while in my early 20's, well here they are. My Burmese python and my reticulated python, as well as the band, "Last Child". Of the 3 band members only one, the tallest one, was scared to death during the entire shoot.
It shows on his face! And how hes behind them but not holding the snake

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I really don't like to make plans for the day. Because then the word premeditated gets thrown around in court too much

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning. The sun is out, my cold is feeling a bit better ... and I have a trip to see my in-laws today that doesn't exactly enthuse me.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
All it took was the haboobs to dissuade me from wanting to live in AZ .
I live here because my job, my spouse and mom in law are here... I'm uprooted from Michigan and here in AZ. I dislike the heat, and the quality of sunlight is so different.. it hurts, and there is no way to quantify what I mean about that. And the haboobs. Yea. Dust storms on steroids. My sister was visiting and we were shopping. I got a phone call from my brother in Michigan telling us to get inside as a nasty storm was coming (he was watching the weather channel). We laughed, said we were in it, and yes. I was a nasty one. Not rain drops, but huge mud drops. If you were driving, you couldn't see anything at all. And then the rain came. The good side about that is usually the rain brings cooler temperatures. And I work nights so I don't have to deal with the heat and light issues. All I have to do is make sure the 'pasture' (backyard) is growing green for RV.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
Yes Michigan was a great state , but don't miss out on the great things AZ has ! The smell of rain , the many different flowers after a rain storm , the humming birds and the great roses in bloom at Christmas time . I'm sorry you miss Michigan . I left it 30 yrs ago and if my oldest grandson wasn't graduating this year I still wouldn't go back !
I would go back, but not to the Detroit area. I'd probably try to go to the UP, or at the very least the northern part of the state.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I would go back, but not to the Detroit area. I'd probably try to go to the UP, or at the very least the northern part of the state.
I'm from Saginaw , northern AZ has everything the UP has and more ! But good luck in your future .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I live here because my job, my spouse and mom in law are here... I'm uprooted from Michigan and here in AZ. I dislike the heat, and the quality of sunlight is so different.. it hurts, and there is no way to quantify what I mean about that. And the haboobs. Yea. Dust storms on steroids. My sister was visiting and we were shopping. I got a phone call from my brother in Michigan telling us to get inside as a nasty storm was coming (he was watching the weather channel). We laughed, said we were in it, and yes. I was a nasty one. Not rain drops, but huge mud drops. If you were driving, you couldn't see anything at all. And then the rain came. The good side about that is usually the rain brings cooler temperatures. And I work nights so I don't have to deal with the heat and light issues. All I have to do is make sure the 'pasture' (backyard) is growing green for RV.

I thought you retired...or am I mixing you up with someone else?