Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

When I was driving truck, 3 of my different companies had main terminals in Phoenix. What a horrible place. They have 2 seasons, warm and hot. It takes forever to drive from one place to another. And watch carefully or you'll have a sh*tload of wanna b gangsters hanging off your trailer trying to get in. I had to whip my trailer at one group and flung on guy hard against a pole. He was bad hurt. I didn't even stop. Read about it in the paper the next day. The cops said I did right by not stopping after I hurt the guy!!!
If Corvallis had one or two more months more of sun it would have the perfect weather, and the town is almost great. But 7 months of rain is too much for me and my torts, guess what race is today. Had the Xfinity race at what track yesterday? Now is the big one.....Sprint Cup and.......where? Ya'll should know by now, any answers ????? Where is my favorite race today.????????
I told the Pastor I wouldn't be in church today cuse of what race?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
When I was driving truck, 3 of my different companies had main terminals in Phoenix. What a horrible place. They have 2 seasons, warm and hot. It takes forever to drive from one place to another. And watch carefully or you'll have a sh*tload of wanna b gangsters hanging off your trailer trying to get in. I had to whip my trailer at one group and flung on guy hard against a pole. He was bad hurt. I didn't even stop. Read about it in the paper the next day. The cops said I did right by not stopping after I hurt the guy!!!
If Corvallis had one or two more months more of sun it would have the perfect weather, and the town is almost great. But 7 months of rain is too much for me and my torts, guess what race is today. Had the Xfinity race at what track yesterday? Now is the big one.....Sprint Cup and.......where? Ya'll should know by now, any answers ????? Where is my favorite race today.????????
I told the Pastor I wouldn't be in church today cuse of what race?

Will Ricky Bobby be there?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Look little baby box turtle . Found him in my enclosure .

Attachments

• 1462123636741.jpg
    1462123636741.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
He was in the box turtles enclosure . So I'm guessing it's from them or I built a enclosure over a nest .

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm taking Vern to visit the possible new landlords today. We already had to stop at the reptile store for a bath because he refused to poo this morning. Its like he knew something was up.

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
I'm taking Vern to visit the possible new landlords today. We already had to stop at the reptile store for a bath because he refused to poo this morning. Its like he knew something was up.
How did it go? Im sure Vern was able to persuade them to approving you.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Fingers crossed. They are calling our references tonight or tomorrow.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
My eyes have gotten so bad! I read better without my contacts or glasses.
My friend lent me a good book and I couldn't even get past the first few pages!

Time to go in!

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I thought you retired...or am I mixing you up with someone else?
no, not yet retired....... But in 3 short years... or sooner, I don't know.

My "new" knee is problematic. The ortho doc is trying to figure out if it needs a 'redo'. Man. The new knee is only 6 years old now, but has been a problem from the start. The old replacement is 16 years old and still going strong.